Black People Politics : Glenn Beck Says There Will Be Race Riots if President Obama is Not Re-elected

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......We are those that would like to maintain status quo of Mr. Obama as President of the United States of America.

Peace In,
This is hilarious! a credible progressive news site is denigrated because it has a disclaimer,
but the gossip propaganda of a neocon racist stooge is considered real news????

Obama may be re-selected, but what's it have to do with 'black' history when black voting habits have nothing to do with it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok_VQ8I7g6I)?

No. Everything wrong with this country does NOT lie at the feet of Obama; it is indeed unfair to place that at the doorstep of a man who's only been on the planet for fifty years and in politics for substantially less. However, Obama chose to participate in it with his decision to "run" for office. What he does in that position will knock at the door of those who blindly support him; let the universe show. I can only hope that he proves me wrong. I truly do.

I am with you as well... I do not feel like everything in the USA is the fault of Barack Obama... His Caucasian Predecessors to the Throne have really tore this country apart from the ground up... They do not even respect their own constitution that they made for their own....

I have a lot I dislike about Obama due to the nature of his Job Title and some of the decisions that he has to make which affect my People....

I have called him a Devil Simply because of whom he chose to Allie himself with and I sincerely pray that the brother is just careful about those that he has binded himself to. I pray that the brother proves me Wrong as well and that I can formally address the family at destee.com in admiration and with apologies to our President, but I doubt that this will happen in my life time...

May Thee Most High bless the brother with Right Guidance and I just wish nothing but good things for the Man I really Do... But long story short.. This "Glenn Beck" character is only PLANTING SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION... He is using the Propaganda Murder Machine known as the Media to plant the seeds that will hopefully not bring about his Devilish Desires.....

So I sincerely pray for Obama because as brothers like Enki and Clyde Coger have laid out to me and I truly do believe them and support them in Righteousness... Obama has some real serious opposition that would tell God on Jesus and then throw their own Mother in an Oven just to see this Brother fail... May Thee Most High Be with Him..

Peace.. Peace..

The "first 'black' man" selected to be in that position was put there by the same process and people that put in his predecessors. You wouldn't have to lift a finger---that position will be filled by who they want in there. Even the constitution tells you that. Next.

.......Sister....You are preaching to the choir with this rhetoric; however, there is a segment of white folks, The Tea Party and their backers (Koch brothers) that are bent on one(1) term for Mr. Obama, against which those of us in support of is Presidency, fight.

To recipients:

Let this information be an FYI to you; pass on to others, and let's
inform the Koch brothers that God through us is in charge.

The Koch brothers are reportedly withholding their money (money
assigned to the banks for U.S. debt relief) until President Obama is
not re-elected to the presidency. They want the American people to
"Believe" (wrongly so) that President Obama is responsible for the
wars, the fragile economy, and the other ills of society. Let's begin
to boycott the Koch enterprise until they have to scream "HELP"! Read
the list below and make sure that you do not purchase any of these
products. Let's serve the Tea Party with some bitter tea. Make a list
of the products below to take with you every time you go shopping, and
DO NOT purchase any of these.

Brothers Charles and David Koch, with a combined worth
around $35 billion dollars, are waging a war against President Obama.

The Koch brothers are the majority owners in Koch Industries, America's
second-largest private company with revenues of $100 billion in 2009,
and
employees in 60 countries.

Koch Industries main source of revenue is from the manufacturing,
refining,
and distribution of petroleum. They are major financiers of the Tea
Party.
They also are providing money to run anti-democratic ads.

Do not allow your money to be used to sponsor the Tea Party.

Don't buy these products!

Products by Koch:

1. Industry/Georgia-Pacific Products:
2. Angel Soft toilet paper
3. Brawny paper towels
4. Dixie plates, bowls, napkins and cups
5. Mardi Gras napkins and towels
6. Quilted Northern toilet paper
7. Soft 'n Gentle toilet paper
8. Sparkle napkins
9. Vanity fair napkins
10. Zee napkins

Pass it on to others !!!

Peace In,

Obama may be re-selected, but what's it have to do with 'black' history when black voting habits have nothing to do with it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok_VQ8I7g6I)?

No. Everything wrong with this country does NOT lie at the feet of Obama; it is indeed unfair to place that at the doorstep of a man who's only been on the planet for fifty years and in politics for substantially less. However, Obama chose to participate in it with his decision to "run" for office. What he does in that position will knock at the door of those who blindly support him; let the universe show. I can only hope that he proves me wrong. I truly do.

.......Very good to read this change of position it seems, based on questions you've posted recently; didn't know you had this in you.

Peace In,

.......Sister....You are preaching to the choir with this rhetoric; however, there is a segment of white folks, The Tea Party and their backers (Koch brothers) that are bent on one(1) term for Mr. Obama, against which those of us in support of is Presidency, fight.

To recipients:

Let this information be an FYI to you; pass on to others, and let's
inform the Koch brothers that God through us is in charge.

The Koch brothers are reportedly withholding their money (money
assigned to the banks for U.S. debt relief) until President Obama is
not re-elected to the presidency. They want the American people to
"Believe" (wrongly so) that President Obama is responsible for the
wars, the fragile economy, and the other ills of society. Let's begin
to boycott the Koch enterprise until they have to scream "HELP"! Read
the list below and make sure that you do not purchase any of these
products. Let's serve the Tea Party with some bitter tea. Make a list
of the products below to take with you every time you go shopping, and
DO NOT purchase any of these.

Brothers Charles and David Koch, with a combined worth
around $35 billion dollars, are waging a war against President Obama.

The Koch brothers are the majority owners in Koch Industries, America's
second-largest private company with revenues of $100 billion in 2009,
and
employees in 60 countries.

Koch Industries main source of revenue is from the manufacturing,
refining,
and distribution of petroleum. They are major financiers of the Tea
Party.
They also are providing money to run anti-democratic ads.

Do not allow your money to be used to sponsor the Tea Party.

Don't buy these products!

Products by Koch:

1. Industry/Georgia-Pacific Products:
2. Angel Soft toilet paper
3. Brawny paper towels
4. Dixie plates, bowls, napkins and cups
5. Mardi Gras napkins and towels
6. Quilted Northern toilet paper
7. Soft 'n Gentle toilet paper
8. Sparkle napkins
9. Vanity fair napkins
10. Zee napkins

Pass it on to others !!!

Peace In,

Brother I will follow suite.. I support this course of action..

Peace.. Peace..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back