Black People Politics : GLAAD ADVOCATE HECKLES 1ST LADY

bot

Great minds think alike. Their entire movement is based on lies

I and we need not give up our option to air criticisms of the african american in the White House, though I don't recall such a double standard being exibited, up to and including such disrespect being directed at any past president's wife...

Even when it comes to one other recent exception, Michelle is hardly striving to be a colored version of Hilary Clinton, and for all of the dislike of the other guy, at the end, white conservatites etc. would've called for blood being spilled the streets, had anybody tried that crap on Bush Junior's wife!

One set of rules for all of us...

No exceptions...

I. e., long overdue for folks actions to reflect their claims etc., and for us to truly know who is for what, just seeing any of us as a means to their ends, too...

:thinking:

i'm tired of all this gay ish....

one love
khasm

Gays aren't just going to disappear overnight...

Though I do agree Obama's trying to fast track their acceptance in our midst has become a wee bit of an obsession, while other issues/problems/etc. on the homefront go unresolved...

So it does work both ways...

:10500:

I do recall reading that Fanon reminded us awhile back that being a racist in a racist society is considered being normal...

So, in the case of some (not all) gay advocates, their attitudes/opinions/etc. reveal them as being no or little different than their straight white neighbors etc.

Their gripes simply aren't our gripes...

Their issues/problems/etc. call for them to resolve their issues/problems/etc. with mainstream white america:

And visa versa...

Not mine or ours to resolve for them...

FYI...

.o0( Sounds like its time for a little backlash )

We need not react or overreact to the disrespect being exibited by stereotypical gay anybodies, i. e., since if the ploy of the mainstream media mainstays is to play us against yet another part of this nation's people, and the other folk also need to realize they're being played cheap etc., too...

Another case study of why Barack Obama doesn't get a free pass from me...

Anybody and everybody who did or do support his wars against terrorism etc. are being played up to...

But I say again:

Not in my name, President Obama...

End the drone attacks...

Close Gitmo...

Peace in our time...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back