Black People : ~~~~~ GIVING LOVE WHERE LOVE IS DUE ~~~~~

I loooove u girl lollll

:toast:

Hey Triniti,

Of course, I'm not one to participate in the discussion forum, poetry is more my forte, but I just felt compelled to respond to the positivity of this thread and trin, with the beautiful spirit you possess, I just couldn't leave you out there without a reply...so I have a few people who have inspired me since I've been at Destee's.

You, Triniti are especially inspiring because you always have a kind word, your love is always shared throughout the poetry forum and you keep it real. Your genuine gracefulness shines thru even in text.
....your poetry is funny, inspiring, uplifting and downright good stuff...lol. And your sense of humor, I don't have to tell nobody here about that, gurl you keeps me laughing.
I want to show my appreciation to you....thank u

4everluv, well what can I say this wonderful Sister's name says it all. I felt a kindred spirit within her the moment I read her poetry. Another inspiring person who shares her beautiful love poetry and gives love on the board whenever she grace the pages. My appreciation to you and your consistent support , soul twin.

Coco, not only are you my sister, but you are my best friend. You are a gifted poet in your own right.
You have a kind heart and a infectious sense of humor. We've been together on Destee's for a long time.
You invited me here and I must say, it has inspired, growth, friendships and a sense of belonging that keeps me coming back time and time again....thank you, I appreciate you so much.

Baller, your poetry has uplifted, inspired and challenged me to be the best poet I can be. You are a mega-talent in the poetry forum and a good friend. Destee's place wouldn't be the same without your contributions to the poetry forum. Your river flows and it inspires and touches everyone in its path. I will forever be a fan of your work.
I appreciate you as a friend and a fellow poet....thank u.

MetaSaience, I have read your threads from time to time and I am very impressed with the knowledge and wisdom you possess. Your threads are always interesting, informative and you are very patient in your responses and explanations. Please, keep doing what you are doing, people may not respond but they are reading. I appreciate what you are doing at Destee's...thank you.

Hodee,

Wow...what can I say about you, you are such a humble sweet man and your poetry reflects that. You are an inspiration simply by being who you are, a peacemaker, a philosopher, a teacher...these are just a few of the uplifting qualities you possess. I appreciate what you contribute to Destee's. Thank you.

Watzinaname,

Gurl, you are the epitome of a true black woman, I look at your name and there is "so much in your name" you exemplify the character that Destee's represent. You unify, give love, you embrace, encourage and your poetry is heaven sent. Among other poets you have always been supportive of me and I want to show you my appreciation.....thank u, Sis.

Queen...

You are the steady in the storm, you too...always show your love and support when due and I still laugh at your response to thanking me in the premium member forum.... One mo time, Sis. :bellydance: lol
I appreciate you, keep doing what you do....thank u.

I could go on and on, but I would be here all day....lol.

Kwabena
PurpleMoons
Kemetstry
True
Zulile
Monetary
Harry Hyman
Platinumillity1
Khasm13
info-moetry

I can't name everybody, but all in all it is the people that make Destee's the community it is...and I appreciate all the poets and everyone that contributes to make Destee's a haven for anyone who shares the gift of poetry...

Much love...:luvv:

Peace and blessings to you all...:grouphug:

epiphany:heart:

Thank you so much sister for the shout out :) Im humbled and flattered and you know what sister. I was reading what you said about sister 4everluv and how she was like your twin spirit and I realized just how special our sisters are here :) Sister Angelicsage (who isnt a frequenter of the board anymore but we keep in touch still) is a sister I found to be my spirit twin :) and I would have never been graced the opportunity to be in her life if'n it wasnt for this very site here :) and heck even meeting YOU sister!

Appreciation Shout Out to...

My Sister Epiphany... Youre so tenderhearted sister its refreshing :) Youre a role model to our children of how a lady should conduct herself. And truly I do think of you and sister 4everluv as kindred twin spirits! lol hehehe both of you so warm and welcoming but sassy and well spoken all in the same breath but this aint my sister 4everluvs shout out yet so imma focus on you lol After seeing your pic on your profile I was convinced that you are a rare kind of beautiful... from the core of your spirit to the glowing brown of your skin :) You are your name sister... a divine manifestation of a woman and I send this I APPRECIATE YOU SHOUT OUT to you :)
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Keeping it moving...

Contrary to what most think about me... Even if someone doesnt like me lol I dont have any problem appreciating the good things they do. Everybody aint meant to be loved by erryone aiight hehehe having said that...

Brother Lilpea Once upon a time in this Destee.comLand I was a chat moderator and I can tell yall... its wearing and a HEAP of work to play host or hostess in the chat room lol especially if'n you are cyber-tronically retarded like I happen to be from time to time. Nonetheless my own frequency here on the board has been sporadic and when I do come out of hiatus from time to time outside of my sister QueenT its always Brotha Lilpea in there playing music and being the host with the most. Its always important to keep the chat room convo going and forming some semblance of a connection with those who do make their way in so that they can be encouraged to return and its a lot of work and Brotha Lilpea is a faithful chat mod advocate and knowing how wearing that can be im giving an I APPRECIATE YOU SHOUT OUT to him for his dedication his candor and down to earth welcoming spirit in our chat rooms.

Sister Fine1952... I have never encountered this sister as well but I always enjoy reading her posts. I find her wish to educate and enlighten our people refreshing and so I read her posts as often as possible partially because I dont see too many else putting out the kind of energy that she does and also... I have an admiration for the trait of consistency in ones character. Sister Fine provides a wealth of knowledge and I believe that teachers are an ancestral gift to our people so I send this I APPRECIATE YOU SHOUT OUT to her :)

I guess Sister E, LilPea & I are alone here lol

Brother Soja I'ono what you did to get ya behind banned again lol But I appreciate you wherever you are *sigh* if you are anything brotha soja you are real and honest ESPECIALLY about being real and honest lol I actually think its refreshing but um I send it out into the cyber universe lol my I APPRECIATE YOU SHOUT OUT to you :)

Sister Zulie... Sister zulie is one of the best things to happen to Destee.com in my opinion. Shes savvy and smart and funny and witty and carefree but conscious. I find her posts informative her blog fun but revealing and I can barely remember what it was like before her and her contributions to the board :) and so I send this I APPRECIATE YOU SHOUT OUT to her :)

Sister Destee: First, my heart is made glad to see such a strong Black woman who has had the mental and emotional fortitude to survive and SUCCEED in this vast, hellish place of cyberspace. :bowdown: Secondly, I may not, personally, agree with all your decisions here but I do empathize with what you're working WITH and FOR. :bowdown: Third, you have shown yourself to be a loyal supporter to those you deem deserving and strive to be as fair as possible even to those who are not, even championing some who are vilified by others. :bowdown: THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU.

Brother Clyde Coger: You were the first person to welcome me to Destee and to extend your hand of friendship. You encouraged me in my writing endeavors and have been unfailing in your sincere, Christian love. THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU!

Sister PurpleMoons: You were the first woman to extend your hand in sisterly friendship to me; and, in your official capacity, you have been fair and honest. THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU.

Brother Hodee: Rather in verse or in discussion, you are a steady rock. You are a thoughtful man who has a tender heart beating in a strong chest. THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU.

Sister Triniti424: You are a staunch supporter of Poetry; and, as is evidenced by this very thread, you have a caring soul. THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU.

There are so many people here that I could say great things about but honestly, I think everyone here has something great that I could say about them. I don't want to leave anyone out and If I tried to mention every last one of them, I would probably miss someone and I would probably never finish.

We all have something good about us that we share, weather others are open to what we share with them or not, that is up to them and vise versa. Nevertheless, weather people accept our gifts of goodness or not, we should all be acknowledged for the goodness we have inside of us and none of us are exempt from goodness. If we all take the time to nurture the goodness in people that we encounter, I am sure that we would live to see the greatness over come the negative aspects, which are only the result of our good, being ignored.

Thanks for this thread Triniti424

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back