Black People : ~~~~~ GIVING LOVE WHERE LOVE IS DUE ~~~~~

such a shame how this thread was messed-up.. if I had Destee magic moderator powers I would designate this thread a Destee Landmark Treasure and ceremoniously delete all off-topic posts..

Yeah, this thread should be all about the love...:kiss:

I want to mention, skuderjaymes since he's my forum crush, and I really do love how he knocks his points out of the park. :terrific:

I want to mention, ProphetikGeneral because he's a cool guy, very humble in his approach and respectful in interaction.:cool:

I want to mention jamesfrmphilly because though we've had rough patches on this forum, he's still open to smoothing things over. And he thinks I dun respect him enough, it seems. Well here elder, much love and respect. :love:

I want to also mention butterfly#1 because she has such a sweet and loving heart! She's always looking for unity and just peaceful respectful communication between us all. :heart:

Love you guys. :hearts1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back