The Front Porch : Giving Love to our Moderators

OH YEA...Change the bulb on the front porch to 100 watt.

THE MOD ( Moderator ) SQUAD! :hi: Rolling up in their :car: they will not allow anyone to be a :bully: to others. This is one thing they don't tolerate!

They are here to make sure we enjoy ourselves, read and write poetry, hold a music note trying to sing in chat and some are great fact checkers. They also let us :dance3: and work hard to keep us from getting :injured: .

The Mod Squad also makes sure everyone celebrates their :birthday: party here. It is a hard job to :juggle: a personal life and tend to all the demands this site requires. But they do it! Everyday...All the :time: .

If your :new: here, I know one of the Forum MOD's will find out you entered and greet you with a :uzi: NO... a :drink: NO...A Welcome. So they do deserve some :love: . Maybe a :bus: trip to meet the president. :happens: but the MOD Squad is always there for us.

:yo: I can tell you this it will never be :boring: here.

Thank you MOD SQUAD for all you do to help Destee and you are a :great: group of family members. You do a lot to help us all. Now come together :grouphug: so I can take your :picture: . :haha: :haha: your the :bomb:

:hearthis:

Much love and respect to the Mod's and all the former Mod's who have laid down their time and energy to make this house a home for all of us here.

Even though we have had our fair share of :skillet: and :injured: we have also enjoyed the :massage: of all our icons...LOL :D and the occasional :haha: and :bellydance: on voice chat skripper night... ;)

So all of you keep up the good work and be proud of what you do because we are proud of u. :welldone:

Brother Python!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back