Higher Standard Required : Given the Heightened Racial / Political Tension in the Country

No way in the world that we allowed all these agent provzcateurs to come on here over the past 2 years and flood this board with pseudo Pro Trump and Anti Democratic nonsense in thread after thread, secretly suppressing the Black vote and psyche....its brainwashing 101...
i have been fighting against this trend for some time now...

I point out the fact that we can't just talk unity or togetherness into existence.

You sure do have a single perception of things.

Thru the education system:

1) our ignorance was spoke into existence to the point where many of us (togetherness) know little to none of our true history. And they don't want to know.

2) Our division was further widen by reading books that diminished our struggle in this country. That is why you have a generation of blacks with a "go for self" attitude.

Here is an example of what I mean:

Why Rich Black People Don’t Help Poor Black People
In the end, whites found that it would be less empowering if black people did not get rich off of other black people. Now think about it, if white people contribute to the lifestyle and success of black people, then these black people would not have a deep need or desire to empower black people who were disadvantaged.
http://www.nubianplanet.com/galaxy/blogs/entry/Why-Rich-Black-People-Don-t-Help-Poor-Black-People

The first requirement is ideology, that collection of ideas and beliefs that we live by.

Are you sure? I would think it would be knowing your history first. Many things are taught/promoted by first knowing it's history

Most folks that I ask don't have an ideology or even know the definition. Do you?

Maybe I need to ask you this since you seem as a race we can accomplish unity without knowing what our unity did as a race.

For your edification:

i·de·ol·o·gy
ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/
noun
noun: ideology; plural noun: ideologies
  1. 1.
    a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
    "the ideology of republicanism"
    synonyms: beliefs, ideas, ideals, principles, ethics, morals; More
    doctrine, creed, credo, faith, teaching, theory, philosophy;
    tenets, canon(s);

2. 2.
    archaic
    the science of ideas; the study of their origin and nature. (wouldn't you say this knowing it's history)
Or are you saying you mean the first definition of the word?

Peace!

First thing we need to do here is stop allowing white people here who disguise themselves as friendly, but are here to collect information and surveille and report on what black peoples thoughts and actions are or may be.

As long as we keep handing "olive branches" out to white people, they will continue to stab us in the back. No way in the world that we allowed all these agent provzcateurs to come on here over the past 2 years and flood this board with pseudo Pro Trump and Anti Democratic nonsense in thread after thread,secretly suppressing the Black vote and psyche....its brainwashing 101....same thing the Nazis did during their regime and the same trick and tactic used by oppressors throughout history.... along with these new age groups of black folks who continue to believe in white psycho babble about "illuminati
conspiracies and calling black oppression, "staged events"....this is a coordinated operation by white supremacists running around the NET spreading confusion amongst Black people or where we congregate.....

Until this devil is addressed and we stop handing out olive branches to an enemy that has slaughtered us for centuries, this will continue.

The "so call "Heightened" tensions been heightened. Them electing this Nazi and his henchmen into office just exposed them even more, but they been the hiding behind the door.....we need more "spooks that sat by the door" in our ranks, than olive branch holders............

*Btw...notice the movie they come out with right after they put this neo naxzi in office......"Loving"....a movie celebrating interracial marriage.........LOL....see you all got to understand how these devils work....they play with the mind, like its a game.............

peace

Point well made!!

Peace!

First thing we need to do here is stop allowing white people here who disguise themselves as friendly, but are here to collect information and surveille and report on what black peoples thoughts and actions are or may be.

As long as we keep handing "olive branches" out to white people, they will continue to stab us in the back. No way in the world that we allowed all these agent provzcateurs to come on here over the past 2 years and flood this board with pseudo Pro Trump and Anti Democratic nonsense in thread after thread,secretly suppressing the Black vote and psyche....its brainwashing 101....same thing the Nazis did during their regime and the same trick and tactic used by oppressors throughout history.... along with these new age groups of black folks who continue to believe in white psycho babble about "illuminati
conspiracies and calling black oppression, "staged events"....this is a coordinated operation by white supremacists running around the NET spreading confusion amongst Black people or where we congregate.....

Until this devil is addressed and we stop handing out olive branches to an enemy that has slaughtered us for centuries, this will continue.

The "so call "Heightened" tensions been heightened. Them electing this Nazi and his henchmen into office just exposed them even more, but they been the hiding behind the door.....we need more "spooks that sat by the door" in our ranks, than olive branch holders............

*Btw...notice the movie they come out with right after they put this neo naxzi in office......"Loving"....a movie celebrating interracial marriage.........LOL....see you all got to understand how these devils work....they play with the mind, like its a game.............

peace

I appreciate the direction and guidance but we're good.

I don't know what color you are.

I have never seen you.

I could not testify in a court of law.

I don't care what color anyone is ... it makes no difference to me or our rules.

We extend an olive branch to all that join and share - as was done with you.

It's what we do, what we have always done, and it will not change.

Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

I am not trying to guess if someone is black or white.

We are only looking at if our rules (peace and purpose) are being adhered to or not.

That is all that counts up in here.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back