destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Given the heightened racial tension in the country ...

There is now a zero tolerance for the hateful racist rhetoric we all know too well.

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Disrespect Allowed.

If you are not about - what we are about - then you might want to leave now.

We will put you out for attempting to disrupt our peace and purpose.

Family - please click the REPORT link under the post should you see such.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace and Blessings Family,

Given the heightened racial tension in the country ...

There is now a zero tolerance for the hateful racist rhetoric we all know too well.

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Disrespect Allowed.

If you are not about - what we are about - then you might want to leave now.

We will put you out for attempting to disrupt our peace and purpose.

Family - please click the REPORT link under the post should you see such.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I submit that this is an engineered chaos to keep people focused on a none issue. As opposed to the rape and pillage of the economy. As long as we are focused on issues like this, we wont ask why are rich people not paying any taxes and able to suppress wages at whim/will. Why and when will they, after being caught red handed, be forced to do prison time, rather than pay paltry fines?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I submit that this is an engineered chaos to keep people focused on a none issue. As opposed to the rape and pillage of the economy. As long as we are focused on issues like this, we wont ask why are rich people not paying any taxes and able to suppress wages at whim/will. Why and when will they, after being caught red handed, be forced to do prison time, rather than pay paltry fines?

What is a non-issue the content, image, and mission of this site, or what's going on in the world. We are able to multi-task and IMO, our goal does not have to take a back seat to the few that want to come here, post content they know is frowned upon.

Peace!

tantric

Nov 2, 2016
after the allies liberated the Ravensbrück concentration camp, this prayer was found written on a slip of paper

Peace to all those who are full of evil intent
and an end to taking revenge
and an end to speeches about punishment and scolding.

The matchless cruelties defy description,
they exceed anything that may be learned,
and the martyrs are numerous.

Henceforth, o God,
don't weigh their sufferings on the scales
of your justice,
Don't ask for cruel reckoning,
but weigh it in a different way:

Let the hangmen,
traitors and spies,
and all evil peoples benefit from their crime,
and forgive them
for the sake of courage and the sacrifice of the others.
All good shall be reckoned, but evil spilt and lost.

And in the remembrance of our enemies
we shall not live as their victims,
not as their nightmares and terrible monsters,
but rather come to their rescue,
that they abstain from their delusion.

Only this will be claimed from them,
and that we, when all this will be over,
may live as humans among humans,

and that peace may again reign on this poor earth
for all with good in their heart
and that this peace shall extend to the lost ones, too

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
And do what besides talk?
What are you doing on this board to help bring us together? At least he's trying to wake folks up and promote unity on this board. It's easy to be negative about everything.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
What is a non-issue the content, image, and mission of this site, or what's going on in the world. We are able to multi-task and IMO, our goal does not have to take a back seat to the few that want to come here, post content they know is frowned upon.

Peace!

People cant even do a couple of tanks of gas to support each other to stop our kids from being murdered in the street. If King came thru today, he would not be able to found the movement. We wont even do the simple thing(s) like vote en masse for self interest

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
What are you doing on this board to help bring us together? At least he's trying to wake folks up and promote unity on this board. It's easy to be negative about everything.

Peace!
I point out the fact that we can't just talk unity or togetherness into existence. The first requirement is ideology, that collection of ideas and beliefs that we live by. Most folks that I ask don't have an ideology or even know the definition. Do you? What do you suggest as the basis of our coming together?

Ausura

Jul 13, 2016
I point out the fact that we can't just talk unity or togetherness into existence. The first requirement is ideology, that collection of ideas and beliefs that we live by. Most folks that I ask don't have an ideology or even know the definition. Do you? What do you suggest as the basis of our coming together?
Economics and the acquisition of resources independent of other means.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.