Higher Standard Required : Given the Heightened Racial / Political Tension in the Country

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Given the heightened racial tension in the country ...

There is now a zero tolerance for the hateful racist rhetoric we all know too well.

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Disrespect Allowed.

If you are not about - what we are about - then you might want to leave now.

We will put you out for attempting to disrupt our peace and purpose.

Family - please click the REPORT link under the post should you see such.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace and Blessings Family,

Given the heightened racial tension in the country ...

There is now a zero tolerance for the hateful racist rhetoric we all know too well.

We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Disrespect Allowed.

If you are not about - what we are about - then you might want to leave now.

We will put you out for attempting to disrupt our peace and purpose.

Family - please click the REPORT link under the post should you see such.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I submit that this is an engineered chaos to keep people focused on a none issue. As opposed to the rape and pillage of the economy. As long as we are focused on issues like this, we wont ask why are rich people not paying any taxes and able to suppress wages at whim/will. Why and when will they, after being caught red handed, be forced to do prison time, rather than pay paltry fines?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I submit that this is an engineered chaos to keep people focused on a none issue. As opposed to the rape and pillage of the economy. As long as we are focused on issues like this, we wont ask why are rich people not paying any taxes and able to suppress wages at whim/will. Why and when will they, after being caught red handed, be forced to do prison time, rather than pay paltry fines?

What is a non-issue the content, image, and mission of this site, or what's going on in the world. We are able to multi-task and IMO, our goal does not have to take a back seat to the few that want to come here, post content they know is frowned upon.

Peace!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: