• Gotta keep peace in the house

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was either that or a week of grief

• I plead the 5th

• Total voters
oh you know from personal experience lol I see why you hate women so

Any man that says he hasn't been rejected is a liar. Anyone that says that is a reason for me to hate females is a liar as well

2. You seem to be recommending that no man should see this :10900:

Have you seen the movie? I don't see what all the uproar is. It has some laughs. It's no different then any other guy movie with the same theme like grown ups or hangover. Now it's all women so called Black women.

Nobody seemed to have a problem with bad moms which ironically jada smith played in it. They were fking everything in that moved in that movie too.

Have you seen the movie? I don't see what all the uproar is. It has some laughs. It's no different then any other guy movie with the same theme like grown ups or hangover. Now it's all women so called Black women.

Nobody seemed to have a problem with bad moms which ironically jada smith played in it. They were fking everything in that moved in that movie too.

Its a chick flick. Its 'Mama Mia!' for sisters. They seem to use it as an excuse to go out, form covens and plot against mihns

I think Will did something to Jada and now she's taking it out on us. This is more about sisters doing it

They seem to use it as an excuse to go out, form covens and plot against mihns

You're no fun lol Excuse to go out? lol Man i hope don't keep your woman locked in the basement. lol

The problem you have is clearly not with this movie lol Excuse to go out? lol hahahahahaha

You seem to cringe at anything that could possibly make a woman happy.

You're no fun lol Excuse to go out? lol Man i hope don't keep your woman locked in the basement. lol

The problem you have is clearly not with this movie lol Excuse to go out? lol hahahahahaha

You seem to cringe at anything that could possibly make a woman happy.

Well, I haven't seen it yet. DETROIT is a better film. One which all should see. One that enlightens all our people. Not bash mihns. Romance is suppose to make both sides happy

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back