Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was either that or a week of grief

• I plead the 5th

• Total voters
:10400:.o0( Says the henpecked guy )

s-l1000.jpg

don't hate because there are man out here who like to satisfy their women to make the cookie more wet.

I haven't seen this movie yet. I plan to. I don't see why people are having a problem with this movie. It was produced in the hollywood lol. What do you expect. It falls in line with a lot of garbage they (hollywood) put out portraying us people in a bad light.

It's a movie. Life will go on.

Did anyone have this problem when Bad Moms came out?

s-l1000.jpg

don't hate because there are man out here who like to satisfy their women to make the cookie more wet.

I haven't seen this movie yet. I plan to. I don't see why people are having a problem with this movie. It was produced in the hollywood lol. What do you expect. It falls in line with a lot of garbage they (hollywood) put out portraying us people in a bad light.

It's a movie. Life will go on.

Did anyone have this problem when Bad Moms came out?

:10400:.o0( And she still wont give you any afterwards )

I haven't seen it. I have heard it's really funny though and plan to see it. Not sure if it will be at the movie or on Fire stick. I don't understand some of the comments I hear on the radio. Most so far, said it is hilarious! The Tiffany character I think I have heard how funny she is. Then there are those who take the movie to be more than what it is. It's a movie. It does not have be fact. I don't expect fact when I see a fictional movie. I don't understand why there seems to be some demand on how black movies are verses the hundreds of primarily white flicks. I just don't get it. It's like black people want to just tear it down for some reason. They do it with Tyler movies too. My goodness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back