Black People : Girl, 6, Victim of Racially Motivated Assault

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsInterpret, Aug 5, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Apr 21, 2007
    Girl, 6, Victim of Racially Motivated Assault Outside Livonia Theater

Girl, 6, Victim of Racially Motivated Assault Outside Livonia Theater

WJBK |
    LIVONIA, Mich. (WJBK) - "I (said), 'Mommy, why did they do that?'" said six-year-old Saniya. "And then mommy said we got to pray for them."
    Saniya had been having a great day. She just saw "The Smurfs" at the AMC 20 in Livonia at Seven Mile and Haggerty. She was with her parents and walking to their car around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday afternoon when some guys in a faded red pickup truck drove by.
    "I was looking at them and then they (threw) it in my face," Saniya said.
    "She (yelled), 'Mommy,' and I look at her and her face is like covered with drink or some kind of liquid, soft drink or something like that," said Nesia, Saniya's mother.
    Nesia said it must have been pop. It was sticky and stung little Saniya's eyes.
    Her parents didn't know what had happened at first and then they spotted the pickup truck and the two or three men inside.
    "While they were driving off they yelled out, 'You monkeys, you baboons,'" Nesia told FOX 2's Amy Lange. "Started making like monkey noises and sounds and just kind of drove off."
    "I could not believe that something had happened like that," said Larry, Saniya's father.
    Larry and Nesia were too shocked to get a license plate or a good description of the guys, but the vehicle was a faded red F-150 pickup truck with a black cover on the bed. These guys need to be caught.

Read More: