Black Spirituality Religion : GHOSTS, do you believe...

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
One simple question and I am sure that everyone of you have been asked, thought about it, or have actually discussed:console: this subject with another at some point in your life, etc. Many of you are actually afraid of the dark and of things unknown, etc. Including having a real fear of death and anything associated with evil:storm: and death. Some of you have claimed to have witnessed what we refer to as:ghost: Ghosts, aka: spirits! Many of you have claimed to have witnessed a loved one that has passed [died] on , etc. Most of you are:wow: afraid of witnessing spirits, etc. In comes the word fear, etc. If there is a such thing as ghostly spirits, why have they returned to be witnessed by the living? Are they here to bring a message, create havoc, etc,? Now back to :computer:subject matter, "do you believe in ghosts?" if you do, can you tell us why? SwagII QQ...

One simple question and I am sure that everyone of you have been asked, thought about it, or have actually discussed:console: this subject with another at some point in your life, etc. Many of you are actually afraid of the dark and of things unknown, etc. Including having a real fear of death and anything associated with evil:storm: and death. Some of you have claimed to have witnessed what we refer to as:ghost: Ghosts, aka: spirits! Many of you have claimed to have witnessed a loved one that has passed [died] on , etc. Most of you are:wow: afraid of witnessing spirits, etc. In comes the word fear, etc. If there is a such thing as ghostly spirits, why have they returned to be witnessed by the living? Are they here to bring a message, create havoc, etc,? Now back to :computer:subject matter, "do you believe in ghosts?" if you do, can you tell us why? SwagII QQ...
Ghost and Spirits are two very different things.
Ghost are nothing but a memory (or recording) etched in or on Space
Spirits are Living beings that can also inhabit or animates physical matter.

Have you ever viewed a spirit,
Yes...to my way of understanding.

Now to answer your question, I must ask you to
Define what you mean by Spirit?
or ghost?
Can't be sure.

Do you believe that all dead folks can become after death living spirits, etc.? just curious...
Yes
We Are - Spirit
Spirit is Life.
Life is Energy
Energy can only be Transform

Death Is a Transition.
The evidence for Reincarnation is growing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back