Black People : GHETTOPOLY

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KWABENA, Jan 31, 2005.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    http://www.ghettopoly.com/

Family:

I usually don't like to be the person to bring the bad news, but people like myself will tolerate this no longer. Can you believe people are allowed to do this? And then we should show respect to the rest of the world as they forever disrespect us?

CD

2. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Wt...heck..i mean come on...they are just getting way way way way way way way way way way outta line...with this...they think its supposed to be funny or something? get real lol

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    My sistah I was just bringing it to your attention, just letting you know that in industries think of us as a people. So when we give money the the Nation, this is what we get back in return. Right now, I am trying my best to get in tough with as many law offices as possible, NAACP branches, Urban League branches, black college professors, etc. WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

CD

4. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

I know brotha,and thank you for it. It's a shame..yes brother, and I will do the same. Thanks once again for bringing it to our attention

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    My sistah, I am not a racist, but as a future educator and a future leader, I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I never did like genocide, and that is exactly what things like this are leading to. I appreciate your concern.

CD

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    all we black people have to do is not support or endorse an endevor such as this...it's one thing the man always understands, and that is green power.truthfully, something as tasteless as this does not even deserve my time..."you got your neighborgood hooked on crack...collect 50 bucks"...whatever!

one love
    khasm

7. robryant1106

robryant1106 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The jerk who created this game had the nerve to justify selling this too. Go to the site and read his "message to the haters". He says it's ok to sell this crap because not only is he talking about black folk, but Asian, white and others too. What a crock of poo!!!

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Like I said, I am getting in touch with Black lawyers, professors, NAACP branches, everyone that we need to end this. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

CD

9. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    i heard of this a while ago, never paid attention to it. It's really stupid how so much products are being sold based on stereotypes.

What's even worse, they tryna pull that bootleg celebrity crap. He put B.Diddy, Hustle Simmons, Rusta Rhyme, and Master B. who the hell are that? idiots make me nauseated.

Now the message to the haters...if he was making a statement based on just the racism, i would agree completely. But he's doing it to justify the game, which is stupid. I don't agree with racism in any way, no matter the race anyhow, and i don't think i've ever called a chinese person a chink.

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I admire you to the max Prizefighter, but I have learned many things in life, and one thing is to never let certain things go. If someone is creating genocide on anything you are a part of, you have to play your part. This right here has to do with getting paid the show the world what blacks are like. THAT IS NOT WHAT BLACKS ARE LIKE! We have to take a stand, and end this. Can you believe he actually thinks this game is okay for 13 year-olds? My little brother is almost 12, and I will not allow him to be exposed to this. They expect our children to acclimate to this? So that the babies now can grow up and think this is the lifestyle? Now just keep quiet and let it go!

EXPLOITATION + SILENCE = GENOCIDE!

We need to step up and get what belongs to us..............respect.

CD