Ghana : Ghana native adopts African American children

dustyelbow said:
Sounds like she is probably heading to Ghana over with the break in school activities.
She'll be heading over in June.

This woman (black) in fit West African garments where I use to work doing trips to Ghana to build a school and provide school supplies inspired by the attentive of the students during a visit ot a village outside Accra where they had no decent facility for continuous learning.

Right about now she is heading over there for her annual pilgrimage to supply the needs of children there to finish off the building of the school to serve more children and is asking support for this venture and more.

I say anything helps and these pilgrims will converge at some point.
Perhaps they will converge. Is the woman that you are talking about doing her thing in the same place? Margaret's Academy is just outside of her home town of Swedru, 50 miles northwest of Accra.

Final Correction

I was just talking with Margaret and she mentioned that I am the only person that she has heard from since the article came out! oh, my goodness; NOOOO! Turns out that the contact info in the article points to her job: the email address is garbled and the school is not passing along all of her non-work related messages.

Preferred contact info:
margaret tay ammaasong@yahoo.com, or by calling 612-781-5113

The website for the Academy is http://africanresourcescenter.org/

She also mentioned that she has an interview coming up this weeked with a radio station in Atlanta, but I didn't get particulars.

She, like many, are new to this internet thingie, and hadn't figured out how to register, so I sent her the link to the registration page.

image001_larger.jpg

Powerful PICTURE explaining her MISSION. There is alot at STAKE.

Young lives.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back