Ghana : GHANA IS 56 YEARS TODAY

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
OSAGYEFO DR. KWAME NKRUMAH WITH THE HELP OF THE BIG SIX GAINED INDEPENDENCE FOR GHANA IN 1957.BEFORE THAT WE WERE KNOWN AS THE GOLD COAST BY OUR COLONIAL RULERS BECAUSE THEY DISCOVERED GOLD WHEN THE INVADED OUR LAND.

INDEPENDENCE SQUARE IN THE CAPITAL CITY ACCRA IS WHERE TO BE TODAY.
GHANA MUSIC FESTIVAL STARTS TODAY I THINK,NOT SURE.AT A LOCATION CALLED THE NATIONAL THEATRE AND GUESS WHAT THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE BUILDING LOOKS LIKE...

SLAVE SHIP.

I posted pictures of the 50th Anniversary,thanks to my friend who lives in the US now.Wow its been 6 years already.Sorry this time no pics.

GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

LOL

Please Ignore the LOL.If you can

OSAGYEFO DR. KWAME NKRUMAH WITH THE HELP OF THE BIG SIX GAINED INDEPENDENCE FOR GHANA IN 1957.BEFORE THAT WE WERE KNOWN AS THE GOLD COAST BY OUR COLONIAL RULERS BECAUSE THEY DISCOVERED GOLD WHEN THE INVADED OUR LAND.

INDEPENDENCE SQUARE IN THE CAPITAL CITY ACCRA IS WHERE TO BE TODAY.
GHANA MUSIC FESTIVAL STARTS TODAY I THINK,NOT SURE.AT A LOCATION CALLED THE NATIONAL THEATRE AND GUESS WHAT THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE BUILDING LOOKS LIKE...

SLAVE SHIP.

I posted pictures of the 50th Anniversary,thanks to my friend who lives in the US now.Wow its been 6 years already.Sorry this time no pics.

GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

LOL

Please Ignore the LOL.If you can

450px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!.. ‎Ghana (i/ˈɡɑːnə/), officially the Republic of Ghana, is a country in West Africa. It is bordered by Ivory Coast to the west, Burkina Faso to the north, Togo to the east and the Gulf of Guinea to the south. The word Ghana means "Warrior King" and is derived from the ancient Ghana Empire.
hana was inhabited in pre-colonial times by a number of ancient predominantly Akan kingdoms, including the inland Ashanti Empire, the Akwamu, the Akyem, the Bonoman, the Denkyira and the Fante among others. Non-Akan states created by the Ga also existed as did states by the Dagomba. Prior to contact with Europeans trade between the Akan and various African states flourished due to Akan gold wealth. Trade with European states began after contact with the Portuguese in the 15th century, and the British established the Gold Coast Crown colony in 1874 over parts but not all of the country.
The Gold Coast achieved independence from the United Kingdom's colonial rule in 1957,becoming the first African nation to do so. A global poll found that Ghana was the most religious country in the world.
Ghana is a member of the South Atlantic Peace and Cooperation Zone, the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Nations, the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States, and an associate member of La Francophonie. Ghana is one of the largest cocoa producers in the world,[11] and is also home to Lake Volta, the largest artificial lake in the world by surface area.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back