Ghana : Ghana Bans Homosexual Conference

Sami_RaMaati said:
Looking at the small picture, it's part of their political and cultural assault on people of Afrikan descent, whom they view as the most vulnerable holdouts in their campaign to convince the people of the world that women & men sleeping together, kissing each other, and putting their mouths on each others' sex organs, and men putting their penises in the mouths and anuses of other men in order to have an orgasm is natural and normal.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think it's part of the centuries old campaign of white europeans and their offspring attempting to obliterate traditional Afrikan culture and remake it and Afrikans in their own image (in this case, to make it & them homosexual friendly). They've done it in Afrika with the institutions of religion, education, economics, marriage & family, etc. This is just the latest installment in their 500 year old war against Afrikan culture and Afrikan people. This time the white folks happen to be homo-lesbians, but it's the same racist and cultural arrogance and intolerance.

I think they purposely chose Ghana KNOWING in advance that they wouldn't be allowed to hold it there. This sets the stage for the vilification of the government of Ghana as being "homophobic", which in turn will likely lead to attempts to hurt the economy of Ghana through future boycotts with the hope that the people of Ghana will suffer so much that they will get rid of the current govt. Once (or if) that's accomplished, these same homo-lesbians will then try to influence the next selection of govt leaders to make sure that they're homosexual friendly, at which point they'll hold annual conferences in Ghana. This they hope will lend credence to their false claim of an Afrikan origin of homosexuality. If that were to happen, so they hope, then they will have compromised the strongest element of resistance to their insanity within the black community: the cultural nationalist/Africentric element.

:welldone:
Sami_RaMaati...you need a blog, a radio gig, a talk-show...something! Everytime I read your posts I'm nodding my head like yep - this brother is tight!

Only thing I might question though, is why you say the cultural nationalist/africentric element is the strongest resistance within the black community to homosexuality.

I've seen quite a few in this set pushing the "homosexuality originated in Africa", and the "homosexuals are the spiritual griots" propaganda.

Sami_RaMaati said:
Looking at the small picture, it's part of their political and cultural assault on people of Afrikan descent, whom they view as the most vulnerable holdouts in their campaign to convince the people of the world that women & men sleeping together, kissing each other, and putting their mouths on each others' sex organs, and men putting their penises in the mouths and anuses of other men in order to have an orgasm is natural and normal.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think it's part of the centuries old campaign of white europeans and their offspring attempting to obliterate traditional Afrikan culture and remake it and Afrikans in their own image (in this case, to make it & them homosexual friendly). They've done it in Afrika with the institutions of religion, education, economics, marriage & family, etc. This is just the latest installment in their 500 year old war against Afrikan culture and Afrikan people. This time the white folks happen to be homo-lesbians, but it's the same racist and cultural arrogance and intolerance.

I think they purposely chose Ghana KNOWING in advance that they wouldn't be allowed to hold it there. This sets the stage for the vilification of the government of Ghana as being "homophobic", which in turn will likely lead to attempts to hurt the economy of Ghana through future boycotts with the hope that the people of Ghana will suffer so much that they will get rid of the current govt. Once (or if) that's accomplished, these same homo-lesbians will then try to influence the next selection of govt leaders to make sure that they're homosexual friendly, at which point they'll hold annual conferences in Ghana. This they hope will lend credence to their false claim of an Afrikan origin of homosexuality. If that were to happen, so they hope, then they will have compromised the strongest element of resistance to their insanity within the black community: the cultural nationalist/Africentric element.
wow, you really sound homophobic. makes me glad i'm not gay. i never realized there was so much hatred of them.
i must say that i am not with the hatred of the gay people so i do not think i would be welcome in your world.

jamesfrmphilly said:
wow, you really sound homophobic.
Oh stop it. You are too kind. It's been years since somebody made me blush like that. I don't know what to say.
makes me glad i'm not gay.
You can say that again.
i never realized there was so much hatred of them.
Yeah, I know what you mean about that hatred thing. I never realized that white Democratic homo-lesbians had so much hatred of black people (both hetero and homo) until they turned out en masse in Chicago to vote against the late Harold Washington (who supported gay rights) when he ran against a blathering, idiotic, erratically behaving white Republican who was also a known alcoholic. They hate black people so bad, even BLACK gays and lesbians don't like them. Then too, there was the time they threatened to sue the local black organizers of an Afrikan Liberation Day Parade here in Chicago for refusing to allow them to participate. Long story short, the parade was cancelled because the brothas weren't having it. To quote Richard Pryor: "That's when I put my hand on my knife."

As for black gays & lesbians, I don't hate them. I just don't accept their assertion that men and women having sex with members of the same gender is natural and normal, including their mendacious claim that it's natural and normal for them.

i must say that i am not with the hatred of the gay people so i do not think i would be welcome in your world.
You're already welcome. We just disagree on this particular issue.

kemetkind said:
:welldone:
Sami_RaMaati...you need a blog, a radio gig, a talk-show...something! Everytime I read your posts I'm nodding my head like yep - this brother is tight!
I ain't got time for any of that, but thanks for the compliment (that's a record 2 in one thread!!).
Only thing I might question though, is why you say the cultural nationalist/africentric element is the strongest resistance within the black community to homosexuality. I've seen quite a few in this set pushing the "homosexuality originated in Africa", and the "homosexuals are the spiritual griots" propaganda.
Negro homos who lie and deceive like that are neither culturally accurate nor Afrikan centered. As one brother on another message board put it, they're using Afrikan centeredness as a front to try to get some booty. There's nothing acceptable in traditional Afrikan culture about men sexing men and women sexing women. Afrikan centeredness is as Afrikan centeredness does, regardless of outward appearances and fancy Afrikan names. They're really no different from those fakes and phonies who wear dashikis and talk black by day and lay up with white people at nite.

If you want to see that "homosexuals are spiritual griots" nonsense thoroughly dismantled and deconstructed, check out Mwalimu Baruti's book "Homosexuality and the Effemization of Afrikan Males." (I think he'll be here next week on Voice Video Chat)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back