Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

This is the last week to apply for Startup Battlefield Africa

We gave you an extension, but if you're part of a startup in sub-Saharan Africa, the time to act is now. You have just five more days to put together an application to TechCrunch’s inaugural Startup Battlefield Africa, so it's time for you to drop everything else you were doing and apply today ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/last-week-apply-startup-battlefield-220041713.html

We gave you an extension, but if you're part of a startup in sub-Saharan Africa, the time to act is now

Matt Burns
TechCrunchJuly 17, 2017

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Can this be trusted framily?

Calling all Startups in Sub-Saharan Africa

The African continent is rich with diversity – in language, culture, and perspectives – which has fostered innovation and creativity across a broad spectrum of categories. TechCrunch is bringing its experience with Startup Battlefield, one of the world’s premier startup competitions, to Sub-Saharan Africa to discover great early stage companies that have created technology to solve problems and develop the ecosystem within the region.

https://techcrunch.com/event-info/tc-startup-battlefield-africa/

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz