Black Education / Schools : Getting Your High School Diploma Online

John Pattett

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2014
Those adults who could get their high school diploma and suffering between the job switching or do not get promoted because of high level of education or could not able to continue their study because of not having a high school diploma. They could not get their high school diploma in their study time due to domestic issues or could not get better counseling or may be some other cause could not allowed them to continue their education or maybe they dropped out. Now they have an awesome chance to avail and be a high school diploma holder. They just need a computer and an internet access. There is several programs through them they can take online high school diploma test and their dream comes true.

Those adults who could get their high school diploma and suffering between the job switching or do not get promoted because of high level of education or could not able to continue their study because of not having a high school diploma. They could not get their high school diploma in their study time due to domestic issues or could not get better counseling or may be some other cause could not allowed them to continue their education or maybe they dropped out. Now they have an awesome chance to avail and be a high school diploma holder. They just need a computer and an internet access. There is several programs through them they can take online high school diploma test and their dream comes true.

Hello John Welcome to Destee.
Have you done something similar? Post the link someone may want to suggest it to someone they know.
I was 1/2 credit short after taking extra classes, attending night classes. They told me I was not going to graduate after I stood in line to buy my cap and gown. Based on bad counseling and direction. They gave me 1/2 a credit the school accepted. I have my diploma, and didn't mind not walking.

Here is a link for those with some college credit or work experience that can be used to advance the applicant's progress and help get a B.A. degree faster.

http://www.wgu.edu/

At WGU, an online university, you earn your degree based on what you’ve learned, not how long you’ve spent in a classroom. We call it competency-based education, and it means you can move quickly through what you already know so you can focus on what you need to learn.
With competency-based education, your previous college and work experience means you could accelerate your program, saving time and money.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back