Black Spirituality Religion : Getting to Know Your Guardian Angel

Writspirit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Edit Title
Have you ever wondered about Angels? Susan Reynolds has met hers. He introduced himself as Milo and has been very instrumental in her life. Susan put her life into God's hands and has been directed to open up an Angel store, establish a foundation called The Follow Me Foundation which is run by volunteers who feed and clothe the needy. She has Written a book entitled the Angel Lady: A Journey with my Spiritual Companions."​
I know this to be true since I have had lucid dreams more than once wherein I met my own Guardian angels. Two women who do not look like angels at all and surprisingly were not of my race. They were enchanting however and very pleasant. They introduced themselves as my Guardian Angels and have appeared to me at least twice as I can recall. I know their names and in one dream they actually took me flying into a world unknown. In that world, I saw flowers that seemed to have a very strong life force, so much so, I recognized them as beings. The angels explained that if I attempted to pick it, I would destroy its force and besides I could not return with it to my world. They also said they came to see me because they wanted to give me a gift. They said you always loved to do this and when we did begin to fly, it was very familiar to me. I was over joyed to fly and they were delighted I was having a good time. I really did.​
I met them because I asked to meet them and they did show themselves to me. So, ask and you shall receive. But ask believing.​
Listen to my interview with Ms. Reynolds​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back