Health and Wellness : Getting plastic

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
I was having a girls night out and my homegirl and her friend were talking and my friend said "We gonna make sure we look good when we get older" and then her friend replied "Yup by the time I'm 45 I'm going to have about 15 plastic surgeries to make sure I stay looking young." WHAAAAAAT?

I have another homegirl not too long ago talking about how she loves that there is a thing called botox.

Are they serious?

I mean, yeah things are going to fall and sag here and there but is a nip and tuck really necessary? And to be planning on it years in advance is what really tripped me out.

I was having a girls night out and my homegirl and her friend were talking and my friend said "We gonna make sure we look good when we get older" and then her friend replied "Yup by the time I'm 45 I'm going to have about 15 plastic surgeries to make sure I stay looking young." WHAAAAAAT?

I have another homegirl not too long ago talking about how she loves that there is a thing called botox.

Are they serious?

I mean, yeah things are going to fall and sag here and there but is a nip and tuck really necessary? And to be planning on it years in advance is what really tripped me out.
about that red button....is this you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back