Black People : Getting In Touch With My Feminine Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you refuse to answer my question, but that's your right, and I won't ask anymore.

Your refusal to answer, when you have so much to say about everything else, speaks volumes.

As I told Sister Chevron, what folk say here often speaks more about themselves, their not so hidden desires, pains, etc., than it does the ones they're talking about.

I wish you well on your quest to know the feminine aspect of what a penis feels like in a body ... all things feminine for that matter ... do you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I answer the question plain and simple. Not in a(any random) body but your body which has a vagina. Jesting with men is jest that but among the jest as it relates to this post, gettin in touch with ur feminine side is not something a man should be brasinwhipped into doing nor is his role as a male any different now than what it was 700 or 7000 yrs ago. The question I ask has been skipped over as many in society want to turn a blind eye to it. That is condoning to some extent. And i feel that some women are allergic to a man who can take a stand against the ills of society, many of which they partake in as she is simply playing the role of modern day mammie to the white system and in total colaboration with the white power system rather she knows it or not like Sis Harriet said"if they had known". I also hope that if you find your seven hubbies, that they will be white(i we have an IR link now I see) and hung as you once noted to us that your butt had "extra blubber":SuN049:(your words in agreement with me over skinny girls who hang with thick chicks) as I would vomit at the site brothers in such a pathetic condition. Much love and remember,:qqb015: your hair is bangin sista just marvelous in deed!!!!! :toast::toast: :toast:

We better get many more in line or else the black male will in a figurative sense, cease to exist and continue in his criminal mode while his kids starve while listening to mom gettinher coochie beat by random strangers she's only known shortly and his women as a race fall into the IR syndrome. hey i thought i saw an IR link. On a black web site!!! tell me my eyes are kidding me. Chinelo would have a heart attack. Find the coalition of the willing at www.bangout.ning.com or www.youtube.com/mayorofblacktown2 Thats if you can get these mama's boys from off the but clappin and rap vids long enough

And if more got in line many young exploited women from poor villages would be saved. Like Lauren Hill said, "now i know why they suffer" Their sisters turn a blind eye. so so sad =(
www.blacktown.net

Come of it, you all but support the janjaweed, your arab brethren in Sudan because to you the are getting rid of the 'pagan backwards Africans' but you wanna sit and point fingers?

Ain't nobody checking for you dude, you've been exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back