Black Relationships : Getting around

panafrica said:
Sister Sanaiah25:

You are asking this question to a man who's two children were both born and conceived in wedlock. I don't believe I was speaking for all men with these statements, I was speaking for myself.

Yes, I am well aware of your commitment to your family, as I recall I complimented you on that, just yesterday. I was simply turning the tables on a situation that realistically happens on both sides of the gender coin. ;)

Sanaiah25 said:
Yes, I am well aware of your commitment to your family, as I recall I complimented you on that, just yesterday. I was simply turning the tables on a situation that realistically happens on both sides of the gender coin. ;)

Understood...however I still believe that making oneself attractive to a potential mate happens while single. Again if a woman is marriage minded, she "should" conduct herself in ways to attract a future husband. This means not sleeping around with everyone who is "fine"...it means not having 4 different kids by 4 different baby daddies...making oneself "attractive" means more than dressing nice & putting on make up! The same goes for men as well, as I wouldn't think a man who has children all over town would attract a marriage minded woman (although this doesn't match the day to day reality of what I see).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back