Black People : Get Up. Get On Up. Get UPa! Get On Up!

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
On the Destee Scene! Get On Up!
Like a Healing Machine! Get On UP
... A Taste. Get On Up. Of Piana. Get on Up.
(Oh, Fam! Can you hear them ivories!)

Hey! Ain't this place just WONDERFUL!? And she's been doing it all by herself! ... And coverin' the short fall out of her pocket. But, we know what time it is; it's time for a little bit of help. It's been good, but all things need to grow.

I'd like to see if the Family is ready to pitch in and help us all "get on up"?

Well, of course; more Premium Memberships will help. (I'm going back to my original plan: $20 a month, and the extra ten better not show up on my expiration date!)

And lots of places getting by on ad revenue. <shudder> But there are enough commercials out there. Could you imagine the ads that AdSense would toss up in here? Enough of that crap everywhere else, no? Besides, this place don't feel like one that would entertain such a notion.

What else might there be?

How about community supports? Maybe some "mindshare" at some of the African organizations around the world? Maybe some linkage reciprocation with other sites? A little bit passed down from some African businesses?

Hey! I know! What say we try to grow a brochure or some sort of short blurb that we can print off on our home printers and drop at libraries, community centers, doctor's offices and the like? Heck, maybe we could even spam it around a bit? LOL Mostly kidding on that one, folks!

C'mon, y'all! Toss up some ideas, here. She's been putting her heart (and wallet) into this thing all by her lonesome (plus Premium Members; Mass Kudos to YOU for Showing Your LOVE!) for quite a while now. Let's share the Joy!

Get Up. Get On Up. Get UPa! Get On Up!
On the Destee Scene! Get On Up!
Like a Healing Machine! Get On UP

(and i just realized that i ain't got no JB in the house at all!!!! how the heck did i manage that??! ah well; there's plenty Herbie, and George, and Grover ... oooh.. forget you; i still like her: I'm gonna throw on some Jody! "I Found Somebody New!" On the Destee Scene! Get On Up!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back