Black Poetry : Get paint and Color brains rap get butter from dames then Clutter the aims of rappers tame

wow you're into it but i just write for enjoyment that's all thanks for the love doe

i'm coming for everything they owe on the real and i got one shot in this lifetime to make that connection chess-wise in order to the table cause we came to eat. I'm under the influence of the spirits to the heart and can't shake it off brotha...it's musekhet. I'm about to hit the studio today and see what's up on the real. Like the aries i ain't waiting i'm busting down doors...shhh i just met another three Princesses from my family last night and they from Saluda "Ni**atown" along bouknight ferry road where we still play negro baseball in the field back in the hood. Look just like them in all and they was in need for a battery boost just so i happen i was there at the right time in the right place here...they traveling almost an hour to work at KFC here Irmo/Columbia just to make ends meet and it hit me like nah something gotta crack and can't take these gifts and talents for play play no more. I'm dayum near the only one who ain't got kids or nothing but time on my hand to make a difference sow i be putting in work seriously guarding my work ethic vigilantly. We gon' get it then lay oppression down to the ground on the real over here...I got too many family members here too deep in the woods with brothaz and sistahz here. I'll let you know what's up today and this week. One.

yeah blaq keep on doing you homey

i got studio time i'm trying to reserve this wee through another artist cause i be so busy 24/7 but they flaking out caught up in they problems bro...so i'm trying my best to keep close with alot of folks to combine efforts but sometimes your innerself can't come up but mines out all the way so i can't stop when somebody else says hold on especially when there is nothing but time and space before my eyes close everyday. i gotta live life to the fullest so wherever left off it just continues. imma fiend to my dreams, an actor within my scripts, a king in disguise, a real brotha to the heart, a walking book of life too! so when i the studio time in this week i will send you a beat via www or just post it on myspace. from there brotha just write...brotha write yourself into gold...you think those stories and poems on this site is phony or just a fantasy???? i'mm tell you how real law of attraction is and the tree of life called empty book of life alright...everytime i write...situations of positive appears as i look into the hearts of men and women to see who they really are...i needed an architect or imhotep/bejamin banneker and got one who is certified straight out the hood...needed a poetress and yesterday got one...needed builders for the mansion got them like three weeks ago...needed Nu Queens for this nu empire right and it might be funny like imma pimp or something but never that cause Sistahs really got love for you once you become real and not fake upfront and off the top, so yeah Nu Queens/Warrioress i got them as i write my books like every since i planted my thoughts in the Virgo season it's being looking pretty live. i needed people straight from muthaland right to sing and quote on my tracks in their language right? Ethiopia is here along with Kenya and Nigeria looking like a family reunion again...yo i'm not playing cause i never did this before like go all out fore the sake of good and leaving behind greatness cleverly and it hurts i can't really tell nobody the exact plan but i can tell you this i am taking care of my personal business so the people's business concerning they money they give to me for exchange of goods and services all will go to what i been saying. so i don't want they money for myself to be a dictator naw...i rule over time while they rule over themselve completely equal. people sleeping on me but that is to be expected and that's why i got my bear skullie on with the jersey. like i can feel and see everything i write in so much detail that's it's almost like a movie in progress and i don't like or love money i just need it to get out of the monopoly. i see an empire in motion without war with an empty timeline reserved for me without arrogance but with much confidence. i'm about to graduate from the ancestor's and elder's school brotha!!! their is no higher school than that!! i failed the Sojourner Truth and King Jaja course a few months back so i'm passing it finally. Those courses are hard you know???? They were no joke.

yeah blaq keep on doing you homey

check this i wrote....i see the blue jays on tree, blue jays on my branches, i hear toronto down south, i know you see me two, it's warmer down here and more power down here, send my message of the love yall knew yesteryears, and it's all good like we all should be, staying true is the truth sojourner truth's is right on point we need to get our sons who general nu back by unleashing the queen warrior out upon the opposition leeching into your true mindset you better find it...blue jays flew off i gotta go higher seeing through all my weathers moving Nu Queens by the astronomical points corresponding blaq roses of blaq love topography above so below is an era within my own time period planned lit up on the blaq dendera circle adding another axiom to the peace of the puzzle differs another era coming up writing the musekhet prophecy fore me people i live simple posted nine out the sixteens with three more plots all from the sixty four concoct determining each season only taught invisibly invincibly indivisibly immortal like that....

let's get something together....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back