Black People : Get Out Your Gas Masks Approaching Comet Elenin is Composed of Cyanide

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by asmith161718, Sep 8, 2011.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMILqaYX3Y&feature=player_embedded

Uh Oh. Get out Your Gas Masks. Comet Elenin Is Composed Of Cyanide.

Just watched a Youtube video about the approaching comet Elenin and according to it's host the comet is composed of poisonous hydrogen Cyanide. it's schedule to approach the sun on september 10-11 and the Earth around October 16, 2011. This is nothing new. In 1910 when the comet Haley approached Earth there was also a concern of poisonous Cyanide.
    http://www.moonphases.info/the-great-comet-scare-of-1910.html

However, the media and the public didn't entirely pick up on the harmlessness of the pass-through, and just focused on the fact that the Earth would be passing through a cloud of poisonous gas. Soon, hysteria began to build as people grew more and more fearful that poison would envelop the world. Scientists tried to reassure the public that the gas was so widely distributed that it would be unnoticeable, but the papers often failed to actually report that fact, and panic continued to mount.

The Joint Astronomy Centre discovered that the comet Elenin was composed of cyanide gas in June of this year.

http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/
    according the the video we will be at an increase risk of Earthquakes and solar storms until January of 2012.

At the end of this video the host talks about the rich building underground condos.

2. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Today is the first time I heard about underground Condos. I did a google search and found several listings.

We design and manufacturer ALL of our products!
    We have combined safety with comfort in our underground condo units. All our underground condos are custom engineered and built by highly experienced craftsmen in our manufacturing plant using only the finest building materials available. Our underground condos offer all the amenities of a standard home including full kitchens, decadent bathrooms, fine floor finishes, lighting fixtures, wall finishes and of course, a NBC filtration system that works in conjunction with our HVAC units. All of our units are connected to your existing drain field or we will install a new one if necessary. Fresh water tanks in a variety of sizes are available. We also offer a variety of power sources. Please call to set up an appointment with one of our estimators to design your ultimate underground dream home.
    http://www.safezonesheltersinc.com/undergroundcondos.html

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Mmmmm Cyanide

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    could we say this might be the end !!
    whewwww cyanide

5. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Interesting.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Wow! Just listen to the youtube, and he provided some awesome information. Like this man, other scientist say October 16, it will be close to us. I see the graphs and the eclipses and that's amazing. Yes, I checked the NASA links and they do downplay this, but that would be expected. Some science institutions are definitely subjected to the governments they are under.

He's right about the New Testament 'Wormwood' star, but like he says about the Hopi, the wormwood star is only one aspect. I believe the wormwood is a comet, possibly a kind of dark green comet that does not glow though, and the star that comes after this wormwood would parallel what would be called by many, the secular Planet X.

He compared this elenin comet to Jupiter, and that would mean that it is giant. I know the planet Saturn is smaller than Jupiter and yet, the planet earth could fit inside of Saturn about 700 times, so that would mean to me that this elenin comet is gigantic. My relative, a scientist 'student' told me about solar flares and how dangerous they could be. anyway, even if this one is not going to be dangerous to life, if obvious that this planet earth is moving into areas in which there are many disturbances happening already. My husband explained to me in the past about how dangerous comets could actually be in regards to the earth, and it was just as this man showed in his example of the xerox machine. Just yesterday, I heard about a supernovae that exploded, and a volcanoe beginning to bubble in Alaska...

something is up.

Since the discovery of comet Elenin in December 2010, the faint,icy object has sparked a frenzy of speculation about its approach to the inner solar system over the next few months. That speculation has prompted many to send questions to NASA.

http://www.space.com/12657-comet-elenin-nasa-questions-answers-facts.html

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    The latest data I have read from Richard Hoagland and other NASA, whistleblowers, is that Elelnin according to most recent photo evidence has been destroyed when passing, Jupiter, but what destroyed it has not been verified or substatiated