Get Your Copy of My New Book A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman
*Available on Kindle
(((HOT!!!)))

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Get Your Copy of My New Book A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman
*Available on Kindle
(((HOT!!!)))

I just had an unction that you were a writer!!!

I love your writing style from the little I've already read, so I am looking forward to getting a copy of your book!

AuthorLady

Mar 21, 2012
I just had an unction that you were a writer!!!

I love your writing style from the little I've already read, so I am looking forward to getting a copy of your book!
;) Thank you so much for your support and please when you do buy a copy; tell all of your family and friends to COP IT too. It's one of those books that people have been waiting for someone to write and I'm trying to get the message out. Word of mouth is still the best marketing. I have a page on facebook as well for discussions and to link up with me. Just input JourneyTalk the next time you're on fb.

Again...

Thank you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.