Black Entertainment : Get In Living Color DVD Set

JCsChild03

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 1, 2004
I got the In Living Color DVD set season one and two for my birthday on sunday and every chance I get im watching it. Brings back so many memories of anticipating seeing the show when I was younger. At home waitin for in living color to come on. Please go out and buy that. It's even funnier when you're older and jokes actually make sense now. truly a classic. What are you guys' favorite skits. Mine is frenchie and vera de milo and of course fire marshall bill. LMAO

I bought season 1 when it 1st came out! I haven’t picked up season 2 yet because I don’t have the money; however, I’ll get it eventually! This show was definitely a classic, although many of the jokes are dated. I tried to get my wife into it, but she doesn’t think it’s funny (because she didn’t grow up in America & doesn’t understand the pop-culture references). Still I am glad to see these being released on DVD!

The timing on this is the best for me - season 1 came out before my birthday and season 2 is out now, before the holidays. I can get them all for free! But even so, at amazon.com, the season set is only $37. It is so worth it.

It all takes me down memory lane and is still so funny. Especially ironic are the moments in the first season where they refer to Bush, and you realize they're talkin about Bush's daddy. Word, some things don't change........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back