Black Entertainment : Get In Living Color DVD Set

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by JCsChild03, Nov 30, 2004.

1. JCsChild03

JCsChild03 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the In Living Color DVD set season one and two for my birthday on sunday and every chance I get im watching it. Brings back so many memories of anticipating seeing the show when I was younger. At home waitin for in living color to come on. Please go out and buy that. It's even funnier when you're older and jokes actually make sense now. truly a classic. What are you guys' favorite skits. Mine is frenchie and vera de milo and of course fire marshall bill. LMAO

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I bought season 1 when it 1st came out! I haven’t picked up season 2 yet because I don’t have the money; however, I’ll get it eventually! This show was definitely a classic, although many of the jokes are dated. I tried to get my wife into it, but she doesn’t think it’s funny (because she didn’t grow up in America & doesn’t understand the pop-culture references). Still I am glad to see these being released on DVD!

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I wish I could get it, but stores are rippin-off these days! Luckily I was able to get Chappelle Season 1 for about $20, but In Living Color is: Whew - $50-$60! And my birthday is coming up this Friday. It would be a blessing from God if I got it then!

Cedric Denson

4. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    The timing on this is the best for me - season 1 came out before my birthday and season 2 is out now, before the holidays. I can get them all for free! But even so, at amazon.com, the season set is only $37. It is so worth it.

It all takes me down memory lane and is still so funny. Especially ironic are the moments in the first season where they refer to Bush, and you realize they're talkin about Bush's daddy. Word, some things don't change........

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I have both of these i got season one when it first came out with GOODTIMES
    this a great collection

6. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I'll be sure to pick that up! LOL! I love In Living Color....there will never be another show like it.