Black People : German soldier practices imagines shooting African Americans

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by THE-GOD, Nov 1, 2014.

1. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Who remember this incident?

What with its new-found taste for overseas assignments, you would think the German Army might have developed a finely tuned sense of cultural awareness by now. But it still seems in need of sensitivity training.

First there was the scandal over German soldiers posing with skulls in Afghanistan. Now the army is in trouble again over a video showing a recruit being encouraged to imagine he is shooting African-Americans in the Bronx.
    German Defense Ministry spokesman Thomas Raabe said Monday that the army was investigating the incident. "This behavior is absolutely unacceptable and contradicts the training standards of the German army," Raabe said at a press conference, where he emphasized that the incident was an "isolated case." The army had begun a probe into the incident which would probably be completed within two to four weeks, he said.

The video in question shows an army recruit being trained in machine gun use by an army instructor. First the recruit is encouraged to imagine he is shooting terrorists in an airport. The soldier lets off a couple of rounds, apparently to the instructor's satisfaction. The second visualization exercise involves a more urban scenario. "You are in the Bronx," the instructor says. "A black van stops in front of you. Three African-Americans get out and insult your mother in the coarsest possible way." The recruit is told to fire and shout the English expletive "************" with each round, which he does after first laughing at the absurdity of the instructions given him. The instructor tells him to shout louder, and the recruit obeys.

Raabe said the video, which was shown on German national television Saturday, had been shot in July 2006 at barracks in the northern German town of Rendsburg, adding that the army had been aware of its existence since January. The video has been available for viewing on a German video site for months but was only recently discovered by the newsweekly Stern.

Caucasoids have an obsession with us. They all the way in Germany .

I remember a buddy of mine tossed this German Caucasoid foreign exchange student out a window in high school

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Did you miss this disclaimer on your link, THE-GOD?

© SPIEGEL ONLINE 2007
    All Rights Reserved
    Reproduction only allowed with the permission of SPIEGELnet GmbH

3. THE-GOD

Ratings:
    +128
    I didn't know NEWS LINKS had 'disclaimers'...this isn't a MOVIE.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

It may not be a movie, but when you reproduced Speigel's information without getting permission, our Rules were violated, see below:

Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link
    If it is your own property ... your own words ... you are welcome to share as much of it as you would like.

If it is not your property, share only a snippet of the work, and a link to where we can read it in its entirety.

If you have the owner's permission ... include it with their property.

Copyright Infringement - STEALING - Is Not Allowed Here!

© SPIEGEL ONLINE 2007
    All Rights Reserved

5. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    The-God

Warning! You are violating .....Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

If you do not own the property you are posting, you can only post a snippet, and a link to where it can be read in it's entirety.

Below is a link to where you can further read upon this rule and get additional understanding of it.
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/copyright-infringement-stealing-is-not-allowed-here.1144/

So please respect other folks property by getting their permission to use it, or post a snippet, and a link to it.

If you have any questions concerning this, feel free to ask any other staff member.

Peace!

6. THE-GOD

Ratings:
    +128
    If that's the case then EVERY LINK is somebody's property. I can go through 100s of threads where somebody posted a LINK. Thats what people do.

And CLEARLY you didn't read the link because I didn't past the whole article because it was too long.

7. THE-GOD

Ratings:
    +128
    Why did you paste this slate.com article on this thread
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/once-again-science-proves-the-bible-true.81748/

Why you not following the rules ENKI??!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

True, every link belongs to somebody, true again, many here violate the "snippet rule," along with yourself in this case.

You are dead wrong THE-GOD, I did read the entire link, which is why I was able to find this:

© SPIEGEL ONLINE 2007
    All Rights Reserved

Clyde C Coger Jr, Yesterday at 11:38 PM

At the end of the Day THE-GOD, it stands as a disclaimer ...

dis·claim·er
    disˈklāmər/
    noun

a statement that denies something, especially responsibility.
    "the novel carries the usual disclaimer about the characters bearing no relation to living persons"
    synonyms:denial, refusal, rejection
    "a disclaimer of responsibility"

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    That is not my link, that link is from the OP of that thread. That is what happens when you make a shortcut copy of the post number. It takes you directly to that post, this is not a violation, it's normally done by those that know, or want to do it.

See, let me demonstrate for you.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/once-again-science-proves-the-bible-true.81748/

Here, if you click on this, it will take you to my post.
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads...shooting-african-americans.81965/#post-901421

Also, this is a completely different issue and subject. This is a chat board, you do not need permission from the poster to quote them, or paste what they have written. But I see that you don't understand, so please click on the link below and read the 3rd paragraph down in the OP.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/copyright-infringement-stealing-is-not-allowed-here.1144/

Let me know if you have any further questions. Or you can continue to glean my 5000 and some odd posts to find ammo for me to explain it to you. Looking at the number, I'm bound to have a few.

Peace!