Black People Politics : GERALD CELENTE on the KIEV RIOTS - Hidden AGENDA as U.S. Spends $5 BILLION Destabilizing UKRAINE

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by RAPTOR, Feb 21, 2014.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
  2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
  3. writer33

writer33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +85
    I'm new here, and I would agree with you about the hidden agendas at work over the Ukraine situation. I tend to call it US foreign policy made-to-order for a criminal empire....not Russia...but us. From Global Research, University of Illinois Prof. Francis Boyle talks about the history of US/NATO foreign policy aggression. I'd call it international bullying.

Says Boyle: "It is a fact that since 9-11-2001, the US Government has been in the business of destroying countries and using NATO as it principle instrument. That was stated more than a decade ago by then US Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz and later by General Wesley Clark."

I might mention Wolfowitz was the deputy secretary of state who made famous the US warning to Pakistan, "Either cooperate with us, or we'll blow you back into the Stone Age." This is typical US foreign policy bullying. Boyle continues, whose words here pretty well summarizes the blunt edge of "threat" of military force so often disguised and portrayed as US foreign policy. As Boyle explains:

"The Pentagon drew up a list of 7 states that were to be destroyed: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Syria and they have systematically proceeded to destroy all of the countries on the list. The strategy in Ukraine is the same, US/NATO/EU are promoting the destabilization and the breakup of Ukraine in order to achieve the NATO goal of moving into Ukrainian territory closer to Russia."

Ironic, isn't it, how Sec. of State Kerry lambasts Putin for using "false pretenses" for sending in Russian troops. I suppose that means he's forgotten all the Bush-Cheney lies that got us into Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Libya, and chomping at the bit over Syria. Sure, Putin is no angel. But, hell, neither are we....

4. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    What if the so epically clueless Tsar Alexander II hadn’t sold the USA Alaska for $7.2 million in 1867, what would the USA make of a significant Russian presence in the USA’s backyard TODAY?

Aren’t most people genuinely unaware of the facts with regard to Russia's gene pool still being quite severely damaged from the 25 million mostly male USSR citizens Stalin sacrificed to stop Hitler's NAZIS in White on White World WAR II; [whereas the USA and UK’s fatalities combined for the war didn’t total 1 million] which is the real reason the USSR didn’t ever just return to its own borders/we ended up with the iron curtain [Russia still runs things TODAY in the Eastern bloc]?

Yanukovich as an elected leader was removed in a classic Morsi style coup which is very very bizarre isn’t it, or aren’t YOU all aware of just how impossible it would be for hundreds of thousands of people to gather in the UK/USA or anywhere else in the West in the capital for weeks on end violently [committing TREASON] calling for the removal of a democratically elected government?

Can’t any of you remember how forcefully the Rave scene in the UK was crushed [despite the police literally not having the statutory powers to do so at the time, the laws were subsequently rushed through] in the late 1980’s due to just how concerned the status quo was by BIOLOGY and some of the bigger Rave’s ability to gather over 100 000 people in a field within a few hours to party, whereas Morsi and Yanukovich’s administration’s have tolerated even larger numbers gathering for weeks on end calling for and actually facilitating their removal from POWER [how democratic is that/do they think that we are ALL STUPID]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

5. writer33

writer33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +85
    Thanks Orisons, and I have to agree with your points made. And realizing I'm here and of that paler ethnicity, I do appreciate your WWII comment that it was a "white on white" war. Since I'm new, thus far I'm not permitted to post online links yet. But I'm sure you've seen it, the rather hilarious George Carlin video of how we "love war," and since WWII, how we "love to bomb brown people!"
    Carlin was funny, but what made him funny was a lot of truth in how he presented it. Or like Chris Rock's humor about white people.

6. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    Hasn’t TRUTH ALWAYS been satirical comedy’s cutting edge [can you remember Spitting Image back in the 1980’s] whereas you actually stating you agree is quite novel in cyberspace; maybe some folk find that too conciliatory/a form of surrender, whereas isn’t finding that some people are on your wavelength/share your persepcctive quite comforting; as opposed to all the so rampant LUNACY we’re haging to deal with worldwide?

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :10500:um, is there anything that happens in the world that is NOT the result of an evil US plot?

8. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +601
    I GIVE UP James, are you going to tell US?

BTW what is your take on all the tin pot military juntas the USA set up in central and South America, the Philippines and Indonesia, or the GRIEF in the Korean peninsula that led to the creation of North and South Korea, whereas French Indo-China went horribly wrong didn't it, isn't the USA [apart from the armaments companies who made a huge fortune] still sulking about Vietnam and also literally economically blockading Cuba for over 55 years for getting rid of Battista/their USA puppet/tin pot dictator?

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    white on white. why do we care?

10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    "White on White"... "ran all throughout Africa"... did it not?

And who is "we"?
    *chuckles :)