Black People : George Zimmerman Charged With 2nd Degree Murder

By choosing not to have a grand jury, the Special Prosecutor has already guaranteed that Zimmerman will not be charged with 1st degree murder. People like Sharpton who are thanking Governor Scott and the Special Prosecutor for doing the right thing need to open their eyes and connect the dots.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/221111-sharpton-qi-did-not-trust-gov-scottq-but-he-did-his-job

Now that it has become impossible to slide Zimmerman's act under the rug [as is usually done], the bigots like Scott and the Special Prosecutor who really do not have a problem with Zimmerman killing a unarmed black minor are now doing everything they can to let Zimmerman skate with as little, or no time, as possible.

I understand the Martin family wanting to put this behind them now. Because no matter what, Trayvon is lost to them forever in this mortal realm. But, by saying all they wanted was an arrest, they signaled to the state of Florida they are willing to accept the usual outcome of these sort of abuses of power. Which would be the state of Florida either finding Zimmerman not guilty, or sentencing him to some sort of slap on the wrist penalty.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-family-20120411,0,4657669.story

After that, the usual will happen. Black folks will riot. And Sharpton and other black 'leaders' will shift their focus from condemning Zimmerman to condemning the rioters. And all the bigots who loved the idea of Zimmerman capping an unarmed black minor will use this as justification for trigger happy cops and neighborhood watch nazis to continue protecting 'good' white folks from violent black folks.

By choosing not to have a grand jury, the Special Prosecutor has already guaranteed that Zimmerman will not be charged with 1st degree murder. People like Sharpton who are thanking Governor Scott and the Special Prosecutor for doing the right thing need to open their eyes and connect the dots.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/221111-sharpton-qi-did-not-trust-gov-scottq-but-he-did-his-job

Now that it has become impossible to slide Zimmerman's act under the rug [as is usually done], the bigots like Scott and the Special Prosecutor who really do not have a problem with Zimmerman killing a unarmed black minor are now doing everything they can to let Zimmerman skate with as little, or no time, as possible.

I understand the Martin family wanting to put this behind them now. Because no matter what, Trayvon is lost to them forever in this mortal realm. But, by saying all they wanted was an arrest, they signaled to the state of Florida they are willing to accept the usual outcome of these sort of abuses of power. Which would be the state of Florida either finding Zimmerman not guilty, or sentencing him to some sort of slap on the wrist penalty.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-family-20120411,0,4657669.story

After that, the usual will happen. Black folks will riot. And Sharpton and other black 'leaders' will shift their focus from condemning Zimmerman to condemning the rioters. And all the bigots who loved the idea of Zimmerman capping an unarmed black minor will use this as justification for trigger happy cops and neighborhood watch nazis to continue protecting 'good' white folks from violent black folks.

If it was one of my close family members that got killed and by some zimmerman-type dude and he got off in court, I'd let it cool off for 6 months to a year once he is relaxed and off-guard and then...............

I think the Special Prosecutor made the right decision in not seeking a Grand Jury. It would have been very difficult (for a probably mostly white jury) to find beyond a reasonable doubt cause for indictment on first degree murder which usually requires willfulness, deliberation and premeditation be involved. He did not know Trayvon and there are supposedly no witnesses. I think had she gone for a Grand Jury and first degree murder, he would have almost certainly walked.

A 2nd degree murder charge does leave wiggle room and he can still walk. Manslaughter is a better charge and can still happen. It is a wait and see. There is also still a pending Federal hate crime charge.

Now, that is all within the best possible scenarios for justice for a black child.

I agree. Here is the thing. Black folks riot and if you try to go up against whites they now got reorganized militia groups which include law enforcement. This is why I tell folks here who talk openly about using guns to "get whitey" to be careful. I understand the sentiment but we need to get smarter, better organized and less reactive.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back