Black People : GEORGE WASHINGTON STORY

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
This is simply a test to see how many of us understand the coded language of white people. I know many of us have heard the old saying: "GEORGE WASHINGTON CHOPPED DOWN THE CHERRY TREE".

How many of us know what that means? I'm asking it because it is a part of American history that actually happened but is symbolic to what George Washington actually did.

Sure thang. You see, in school they told us two good myths. One was of G.W. chopping down the cherry tree and the other was of old honest Abe who supposedly never told a lie.

Back when this country was first being formed by the rebels from Europe who decided that they wanted to be independant of their motherland, they petitioned to the then existing world empires for soveriegnty...which basically means that they were asking the empires for permission to be granted the right to call and govern themselves as a nation.

No existing empire would grant them that permission. After continuos petitioning, finally the Empire of the Moors granted them permission. Because the Moors were a Islamic nation, no black person designating themselves as a Moor or muslim could be enslaved. This was a part of the treaty. What George Washington did after they obtained their soveriegnty was "to take the moorish flag, fold it up and lock it in a safe"...thereby leaving no sign or symbol of the empire or people who granted them soveriegnty to be seen.

The Moorish flag looked like a big cherry in the middle of a blue background, therefore it was the cherry tree that granted this country the right to become a country, and with the flag locked away, any and all blacks were thereby designated to be enslaved.

The country became known as "The United States". Once the United States gained their "corporate status" they became known as the "United States OF America" There is a legal difference. Furthermore, we say; I pledge alleigence to the flag of the United States of America, and TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS. "Excuse me ! I Know yall thought you were living in a Democracy...but where did you learn that lie from when we were already told when we were young that "THIS IS A REPUBLIC" NOT A DEMOCRACY....AND YET WE FOOLISHLY LET OUR PEOPLE GO OFF TO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF A DEMOCRACY THAT DOES NOT EXIST HERE IN AMERICA. More on all this later.

.http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Tax...on.htm#2. Another ‘United States of America.’

You been highjacked out of democracy, highjacked into illegally paying taxes, highjacked into thinking you're legal citizens, and you been highjacked into fear so real that very few dare move with the truth once they know it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back