Black People : George W - My Chilling Discovery

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Jan 4, 2008.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey fambly,

This blew my mind.
    Rev. 13:18
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

George W. Bush
    Born
    July 6, 1946

According to the numerological formula both his life path number and his primary number are 6 To get the life path number add up all the numbers of the birthdate and keep adding the digits until there is only one digit.

July is the seventh month plus six is 13. the 1 and the 3 in 13 = 4. Add 4 to 1946 or add each digit individually

1946 plus 4 - 1950.1 plus 9 plus 5 = 15. The 1 in 15 plus the 5 in 15 = 6
    or add it up this way
    4 plus1 = 5 plus 9 = 14. the 1 in 14 plus the 4 in 14 =5. 5 plus 4 = 9. 9 plus 6 = 15. The 1 in 15 plus the 5 in 15 = 6

The primary number is the day of the month on which one is born.

He was innaugarated on January 20, 2001. Again the resultant number is 6.

3 sixes!

George W. Bush
    Life path numbher - 6
    Primary number = 6
    Innaugaration number = 6

Does this mean George W. Bush is the anti-christ? No. First of all the Bible does not tell us to look for the number of the antichrist. It says look for the number of the beast. It's the mark of the beast. There is no mark or number of the anti-chriat. So ask yourself why the Church has us looking for the number of the anti-christ. And why have they taught us to fear as satanic and not even look into knowledge that we clearly are supposed to have? But the Bible doesn't say to look for the number of his birthdate. It says the number of his Name. Did that and the number is still 6.

george walker bush

Add up the numbers for where each letter is placed in the alphabet:

g = 7
    e = 5
    o = 15
    r = 18
    g = 7
    e = 5
    w = 23
    a = 1
    l = 12
    k = 11
    e = 5
    r = 18
    b = 2
    u = 21
    s = 19
    h = 8
    The result is 177

Keep adding these digits until you have only one digit

1 plus 7 = 8 plus 7 = 15. The 1 in 15 plus the 5 in 15 = 6

There are just too many sixes connected to this man for me to dismiss this as coincidence. Again, why have we been taught to fear this knowledge and stay away from it when we are told in Revelation to be wise and understand it?

I did not read this anyuwhere. I woke up this morning wondering what I'd find if I tested these numbers. As I took my shower and stuff the thought slipped my mind. But when I sat down at my computer I remember there was something I wanted to do. I asked my subconscious to bring it back to my memory and it did immediately. Lots of trimes when I do this my subconscious will give me a hard time and not allow me to remember stuff until I stop trying so hard to remember. But today it recalled the thought immediately. While I looked up the information (his birthdate and middle name from Wikipedia and checking to make sure I had the right formula for finding the life path and primary number) my computer sterted acting sluggish as if something did not want me to find this information, But I saved what I had written and kept researching until I had all I was looking for.

For those who just have a strong need to believe in old Dubya check out these photos of him and others blatantly displaying satanic gestures
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/bush_inauguration_illuminati_hand_sign.htm

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Here is my response to a brotha who dismissed my findings because he felt it meant he had to believe the Bible is true prophecy.

3. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    So how are we suppose to prepare for this new system or what actions should be taken to stop it from happening?
    How do I send subliminal messages to develop collective thinking among others around me?
    What?
    How?
    When?
    Where?
    I know that I wake up everyday caught up in my own life not worrying about the bigger picture. But I am seeking the truth. I'm the type of person that shares something once I learn something and fully understand it. Alot of people do not have access to an computer or know how to use it. Alot of people can not afford some of these books like the Metu Neter (which I am anxiously waiting on to be delivered from amazon). So how do we reach the others who arent able to understand complex concepts or have access to this kind of information? How do I reach someone with the "Blood of Jesus" mind barrier?
    How do we organzie in peace?
    What are we as an people are trying to accomplish?
    How do we break down paradigms when up against popular belief and conformity?
    Ask yourself how is Christianity, Jehovah Witnesses ( no offense to those that practice) and etc spread their "Gospels" and what they believe is the truth?
    Our worst fear is the fear of failure but did that stop the likes of greats like MLk or Malcolm or Garvey? No
    So to those of you who has the the knowledge and wisdom why keep it to yourself? Become Teachers, Advocates, Speakers, and the like for our communities. Awake our conscienceness and grap disciples (most affective is the youth and young adults like me). We are all seeking the truth but no one will feed it to us (young ones) so we fall victim to the illusion of this world. Too many black zombies walking this earth.