Black People Politics : GENTRIFICATION: BEING PRICED OUT OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS

i truly hate this constant condemnation of black people………i do
no condemnation brother, but if you come the Brooklyn, to have dinner with me and my lady and your breath stink and your fly is open, I will pull you to the side, and show you where the rest room and moth wash is and I could care less if you get mad or not!

Now is that hate or love? or simply mutual respect and responsiblity?

Beside what point?

Fannie Lou Hamer was no Harvard scholar!
220px-Fannie_Lou_Hamer_1964-08-22.jpg
Neither were the tens of thousands of grassroots sharecroppers and factory workers who assisted and supported her efforts!

Unity does not take leadership, or "fine education" or money, all it takes is for people to care enough abut each other to form a Block association and get active about the politics in their local, local area!!!!

Dont take a real estate broker or certified accountant for Black folks to pol their few dollars to collectively purchase devalued properties before White developers sieze them!

So many of those 'cheap' properties on the market got abandoned by the black neighbors of the remaining people living near them...

You present a 'solution' without even having been here, one I doubt you'd ever bring up, if posting about some other region, whereas its black posters would blast you, for being so shortsighted ad ad naseum...

Being I am also the son of working class parents, don't eve go there, again!

SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back