Black People : Genocide Thru Planned Parenthood(A Must Read)

HyperKill

BANNED
Dec 18, 2009
I have been looking up some stats on black abortion in America and my findings are absolutely staggering. Now let me say this before I begin, the replies I often recieve from black women are absolutely alarming as it seems we have reached a generation of black women who are no longer desiring to birth black life. And at the end of the day there are more issues we have to seriously address other than ending abortion. It has much to do with black sexual culture and the 1960's sexual revolution. An average of 740,000 black people die a year. 620,000 are born. A whopping 440,000 innocent black children are aborted every year!!!!!! That's over a 100,000 more dying than being born. Our numbers will be into the single digit millions by the year 2040 if this trend continues. Thru clever deception and the desire of women to engage in open ended sexual relations with multiple partners, black women have been conived by Margaret Sanger(PPH founder) into a culture of self extermination. Margaret Sanger was a believer in Nazi Eugenics. The Darwinian belief in the survival of the fittest, placing blacks, jews, natives, and others at the bottom of the social and human evolution chart. Black women are aborting an average of 1200-1500 babys a day!!!! Even though black women make up only 6-7% of the population in the U.S., they are getting 35% of the abortions. Less than 2% are because of rape/incest. They are simply doing this because black babies are an "inconvinience". This is absolutely shocking to me. Check this out-62.5% of planned parenthood facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. This is deliberate targeting of a people for extermination. Thru the notion of freedom of choice black women are killing off an entire generation of Kings Queens and potential revolutionary leaders. 14,000,000 black people have been exterminated from the U.S. since 1973 when Roe v Wade was passed into law. Choice should begin before sexual relations not after conception. That needs to be our thinking. Abortion is being preferred above personal responsibility. We are also using the notion of choice to cover the reality that we would like sex without the natural reality of child conception. This is very flesh driven culture and the last and final results are a staggering death rate for black children. The womb of a black woman has become the most dangerous place for a child.It took the kkk over a 100 years to lynch 3500 black people. Planned parenthood does that in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This is the issue of our time and black communities all across the country are sitting silent as this pandemic is wiping us out silently. A child is no choice and sexual pleasure should be engaged in with a caring and qualified mate. Many women may say "My BODY , MY CHOICE", But this is a dangerous and extremely selfish attitude to have. What if your parents reduced you to an option? The future generation will be a small marginalized community of persecuted people if this trend and attitude persist. Despite all I've said, I maintain as I have in many board rooms that most of the fault of this problem lays squarely at the feet of BLACK MEN, who are allowing ourselves to become sex tools instead of caring mates. This cheap sex culture overall cheapens life as you can see by the numbers. We cannot go after every piece of booty offered up to us and remember at some point in history, women will always have a period where they will offer themselves up sexually in large quantities. It is up to MEN to be noble and turn down these advances as a future generation of lesser men will come into being without fathers and prone to a culture that could result in your extinction. klannedparenthood.com+protectingblacklife.org

I have been looking up some stats on black abortion in America and my findings are absolutely staggering. Now let me say this before I begin, the replies I often recieve from black women are absolutely alarming as it seems we have reached a generation of black women who are no longer desiring to birth black life. And at the end of the day there are more issues we have to seriously address other than ending abortion. It has much to do with black sexual culture and the 1960's sexual revolution. An average of 740,000 black people die a year. 620,000 are born. A whopping 440,000 innocent black children are aborted every year!!!!!! That's over a 100,000 more dying than being born. Our numbers will be into the single digit millions by the year 2040 if this trend continues. Thru clever deception and the desire of women to engage in open ended sexual relations with multiple partners, black women have been conived by Margaret Sanger(PPH founder) into a culture of self extermination. Margaret Sanger was a believer in Nazi Eugenics. The Darwinian belief in the survival of the fittest, placing blacks, jews, natives, and others at the bottom of the social and human evolution chart. Black women are aborting an average of 1200-1500 babys a day!!!! Even though black women make up only 6-7% of the population in the U.S., they are getting 35% of the abortions. Less than 2% are because of rape/incest. They are simply doing this because black babies are an "inconvinience". This is absolutely shocking to me. Check this out-62.5% of planned parenthood facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. This is deliberate targeting of a people for extermination. Thru the notion of freedom of choice black women are killing off an entire generation of Kings Queens and potential revolutionary leaders. 14,000,000 black people have been exterminated from the U.S. since 1973 when Roe v Wade was passed into law. Choice should begin before sexual relations not after conception. That needs to be our thinking. Abortion is being preferred above personal responsibility. We are also using the notion of choice to cover the reality that we would like sex without the natural reality of child conception. This is very flesh driven culture and the last and final results are a staggering death rate for black children. The womb of a black woman has become the most dangerous place for a child.It took the kkk over a 100 years to lynch 3500 black people. Planned parenthood does that in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This is the issue of our time and black communities all across the country are sitting silent as this pandemic is wiping us out silently. A child is no choice and sexual pleasure should be engaged in with a caring and qualified mate. Many women may say "My BODY , MY CHOICE", But this is a dangerous and extremely selfish attitude to have. What if your parents reduced you to an option? The future generation will be a small marginalized community of persecuted people if this trend and attitude persist. Despite all I've said, I maintain as I have in many board rooms that most of the fault of this problem lays squarely at the feet of BLACK MEN, who are allowing ourselves to become sex tools instead of caring mates. This cheap sex culture overall cheapens life as you can see by the numbers. We cannot go after every piece of booty offered up to us and remember at some point in history, women will always have a period where they will offer themselves up sexually in large quantities. It is up to MEN to be noble and turn down these advances as a future generation of lesser men will come into being without fathers and prone to a culture that could result in your extinction. klannedparenthood.com+protectingblacklife.org
please take a look at the archive and "Maafa" and "Genocide'" threads, and you will find videos and text to dovetail your point

:geek:over population is the greatest danger facing the planet.

This is one of the biggest Myths on planet Earth. As a CDL driver cross country, I can assure you there is absolutely no overpopulation. You may mean urban scrawl but overpopulation is a myth. The entire population of planet earth could fit in the state of Texas. Population is often an arguement invoked by whites. Until it comes to their population then its refered to as a glorious baby boom. I have traveled in all but 6 states in this country with USA truck and I'll assure you that most this country is trees and cornfields(no joke) People because of globaliztion tend to gather in large citys as we now get most our food from other countrys and a handful of U.S. farmers. Plus anyone who doesnt stand up to more death than birth do to deliberate targetting of your own women/children may as well admit he/she is just part of the degenerate culture the powers that be take advantage of to let you all kill yourselves off. Wow! the very act used to produce a nation is used to exterminate us, makes me question are whites really that smart???????Wake up and think with your big head. Its for your own survival for Gods sake

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back