Black Spirituality Religion : Genesis 15 :13-14

African, those two verses are really heavy. There is so much critically important infromation there. Each and every word has value. This goes to show you, frist of all, that any translation of these words is likely to be flawed. So, to really get the full essence of these words, I would advise a study of the ancient Semitic language from they came. I say Semitic because I think Semitic is the most authenic of the Ancient languages in which Holy Scriptures are carried.

I am very much impressed with the fact that you have obviously started to study at the beginning of the Bible. You will be surprised how many people go "back and forth" and just jump around all over The Bible. This is like reading the same way that Devil worshippers read: read to confuse themselves and to confuse others. Never do this. Read in a disciplined manner and go from front to the back. There is good reason for this.

The reference to Abram is the original name of Abraham. He was named Abraham as a designation of royalty because he became the Father (or King) of the civilized nations. In Arabic, a Senmitic language, this name is rendered as Ibrahim. Be very, very clear about this. This is important to Africans because Ibrahim is the direct biological Father of a very large part of the current African population. He is the spititual Father of many more. (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

Muslisms trace their spiritual lineage to Ibrahim by way of the Holy Prophetess Hagar (peace and Blessings be upon her) who was Ibrahim's African wife. Thus, Ishmael (peace and Blessings be upon him) is generally refered to (http://fudaa.blogspot.com/2007/05/great-prophet-muhammad-and-his-famous_8885.html). We can also see a spiritual and biological link to Father Ibraham through Solomon (Suleiman) (Peace and Blessings be upon him). In the case of Solomon, it is understood that he was united to the Queen of Sheba, the Mother of present-day Ethiopia. Thus, we see that probably more than half of Africa descends from Ibrahim (peace and Blessings be upon).

I cannot over-emphasize the importance of this. Anyone who is sincerely interested in African history must consider these two verses because they are among the oldest of the recorded history of Africa. Indeed, the very first words in The Book of Geneisis are In the beginnning... This is why I have said begin to read at the beginning of The Bible. In recent years, demaggues have tried to prove that Muslims and Islam are the enemy of Africa and Africans. But, we cannot ignore the fact that the African Union is headquartered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Before the current war against Irag, the Emperor of Ethiopia was overthrown. At that time he was the oldest direct descendant of the Great Prophets of The Bible and Qur'an. (the Emperor of Ethiopia goes back even further than the cuurent Kings of Suadi Arabia, Jordan and Morocco who descend directly from the Holy Prohet Muhammad (Peace and Blessins be upon him). Thus, Ethiopia was the oldest Christian and Jewish and Muslim Nation in the world (of which Somalia can be considered for this purpose). He had to go because he represented African Unity in his very person. Indeed, he was one of the greastest of the great Pan-Africanists.

Muslims will never attack Ethiopia, a Christian nation. This is because when the polytjheistic pagans made war against us, Ethiopia gave us refuge. Therefore, it is against Islamic Law, ash-Sharia, for us to make war against Ethiopia.

Please ask any specific questions that you may have. If you should loose track of me in this forum, please contact me at unification_front@yahoo.com. My life work is to enlighten the African Nation about these verses. I am sure that I can learn much from you. So, I do not want to loose contact.

May the belessings of Ramadan be upon you and all who seriously and sincerely consult this thread.

Fourth Generation

cursed heart said:
Is that time now?
Mathmatically it appears this way.
From 1607 to 2007.
Can someone elaborate on this for me?

Gen 15:
13: And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
14: And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

This is true for those who return to the worship, praise and uplifting of the ONE Supreme Being to return to the main LAW that governs us from falling to an evil nature that causes us to resist the Supreme Being.

Ex:20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Deut:5:7: Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

We were pushed from Ur (old Babylon), generation 1.

Gen:15:7: And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

We were pushed from Egypt, generation 2.

Deut:4:20: But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

We were delivered to Babylon again then freed, generation 3.

Ezra:2:1: Now these are the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city;

From there we end up in these EU and Americas, generation 4 that are once again swayed from the Supreme Being by this figure of power.

Dan:8:23: And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

I suspect this power figure to be mainly the manifestation of Jesus. Each time we make ourselves servants to other peoples it is due to our failure of maintaining the Covenant with the Supreme Being and we start serving and integrate demigods of the nations we eventually become servants to.

The connecting words that show the cycle of generations are these iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full and these transgressors are come to the full .

This is a loop of history repeating itself but each time it repeats the scale of effect is larger to eventually influence the whole earth. That’s why the kingdom of the Caucasian is world wide because it is the last heathen kingdom being serviced by the Fourth Generation of us, the generation that will eventually return to Africa to re-establish origin.

Thus yes, we are in the Fourth Generation of service to heathen nations. Each one of these heathen nations have bombs pointed at one another but none are pointed at the Mother Land because it is where life and the whole cycle of generations of men will once again spring from.

Peace and Love.

Music Producer said:

Gen 15:
13: And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
14: And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

This is true for those who return to the worship, praise and uplifting of the ONE Supreme Being to return to the main LAW that governs us from falling to an evil nature that causes us to resist the Supreme Being.

Ex:20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Deut:5:7: Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

We were pushed from Ur (old Babylon), generation 1.

Gen:15:7: And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

We were pushed from Egypt, generation 2.

Deut:4:20: But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

We were delivered to Babylon again then freed, generation 3.

Ezra:2:1: Now these are the children of the province that went up out of the captivity, of those which had been carried away, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away unto Babylon, and came again unto Jerusalem and Judah, every one unto his city;

From there we end up in these EU and Americas, generation 4 that are once again swayed from the Supreme Being by this figure of power.

Dan:8:23: And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

I suspect this power figure to be mainly the manifestation of Jesus. Each time we make ourselves servants to other peoples it is due to our failure of maintaining the Covenant with the Supreme Being and we start serving and integrate demigods of the nations we eventually become servants to.

The connecting words that show the cycle of generations are these iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full and these transgressors are come to the full .

This is a loop of history repeating itself but each time it repeats the scale of effect is larger to eventually influence the whole earth. That’s why the kingdom of the Caucasian is world wide because it is the last heathen kingdom being serviced by the Fourth Generation of us, the generation that will eventually return to Africa to re-establish origin.

Thus yes, we are in the Fourth Generation of service to heathen nations. Each one of these heathen nations have bombs pointed at one another but none are pointed at the Mother Land because it is where life and the whole cycle of generations of men will once again spring from.

Peace and Love.

Now, this is what is called reading The Bible "back and forth". This only adds un-necessary confusion to the discussion.

In the verses quoted above, the main point is the The Holy Prophet Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon) is the Father of Many Nations. Here is where Allah ordained him as such many years before he even had one child. In today's world and especially in today's Africa, we are living proof that Allah's promise was kept as it must have be kept. Over half on the people on the African Continent trace their biological and/or spirtual lineage to Father Ibrahim (peace and Blessings be upon him). No amount of tricekry and denial will ever change this fact.

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie was a direct descendant of Prophet Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon him). His Imperial Majesty was one of the greatest of the great Pan-Africanist.

Despeite your jumping back and forth, you did make one good point: He is One. The concept of the Oneness of Allah point to the concept of Unity. This is why I advised studying the verses in the original language. I do not know for sure, but I am reasonably certain that we will find a common root meaning for the words Unity and the Onenesee of Allah. This is how Holy Scriptures inspires Pan-Africanism. All of the great Pan-Africanists have been strong believers.

in-depth

abdurratln said:
Now, this is what is called reading The Bible "back and forth". This only adds un-necessary confusion to the discussion.

In the verses quoted above, the main point is the The Holy Prophet Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon) is the Father of Many Nations. Here is where Allah ordained him as such many years before he even had one child. In today's world and especially in today's Africa, we are living proof that Allah's promise was kept as it must have be kept. Over half on the people on the African Continent trace their biological and/or spirtual lineage to Father Ibrahim (peace and Blessings be upon him). No amount of tricekry and denial will ever change this fact.

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie was a direct descendant of Prophet Ibrahim (Peace and Blessings be upon him). His Imperial Majesty was one of the greatest of the great Pan-Africanist.

Despeite your jumping back and forth, you did make one good point: He is One. The concept of the Oneness of Allah point to the concept of Unity. This is why I advised studying the verses in the original language. I do not know for sure, but I am reasonably certain that we will find a common root meaning for the words Unity and the Onenesee of Allah. This is how Holy Scriptures inspires Pan-Africanism. All of the great Pan-Africanists have been strong believers.
This only adds un-necessary confusion to the discussion.
I like explaining things in-depth. We have allowed these false scholars to reign to long and speak too much without showing their evidence, which has caused us as a people to fall from Allah.

What are you confused about?

Simply put all of this means Allah uses us to Judge nations and once we fall away from Allah, Allah uses nations to Judge and Chastise us.

Vary simple plan when you look at it.

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back