Black People : general troll alert!

Astrology aspects - Mars conjunct Sun

This indicates the presence of an energy that is 'masculine' in essence, being highly vitalised, vigorous, forceful and assertive. The application and exploitation of your powerful will becomes a major impulse that demands expression, often resulting in a more self-centred level of preoccupation, focused on satisfying your desires and ambitions.

You may have an aggressive, combative temperament, which can respond quickly to any hint of a threat or potentially competitive situations, seeing these as an opportunity to display your force and innate abilities and talents. You will feel a need to prove yourself to the world through achieving, or at least rise to a higher social profile than the majority. You may tend to assume attitudes of superiority, which is often derived from a sense of self-confidence, and inwardly you hold a self image as a leader in some capacity. An urge to battle lies near the surface of your personality, and you can approach life as if it is a challenge, almost provoking encounters by 'throwing down the gauntlet' as a testing of your strength and power.

"Putneyswope was a bit jaded, so he came back ans Ankur, thing is, nothing has changed accept his name"...

Some may not appreciate your endeavours though, and you may need to recognise when your efforts will fall on stony ground.

There is an opinionated streak in your character that can take offence if anyone challenges your attitudes, values, thoughts or beliefs, and you take this as a personal attack, rather than a sharing of differing points of view. You can adopt an attitude of 'I'm right, and you're wrong' in such encounters, and refuse to consider alternative perceptions; this can be a restriction of your openness to life's many wonders and infinite variety of perceptions.

WOW!!

KABOOM..............:bullseye:

Well, of course, as a Christian, I am taught not to seek out nor entertain astrology.

However, I was reminded of Sister A4U's astrological summation when I read his analogy of "the stove calling the refrigerator White."

I leave it to those who follow/support astrology to attest to its validity.

For me, I'll trust my own discernments.

that reminds me of an old story in the 60s about a stove calling the refrigerator "White"

Could you share that story?

I've never heard that expression before.

Now yes, I have known it as "the pot calling the kettle black."

So, obviously, this idiom is the reverse of it.

But, again, it's an interesting comparison, none-the-less.

I was also reminded of Matthew 7:

[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back