Black People : general troll alert!

Thank You Poignant One ... are you a Brother or Sister ... so i can address you like i want, if you don't mind.

Yeah ... thank you for letting us know! I've banned the other names you mentioned too!

I also moved your posts to this thread, so we don't muddy up Sister Legit-Writer's thread with this stuff.

Please continue to let us know if there are more.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Absolutely...I'm a sister! :toast:

Unfortunately, there is another sister who is an active member on that site, and I'm afraid that now they'll really think it's her and treat her even worse than they usually do. Though, I can't for the life of me imagine why she continues to be an active member there. I think she feels some duty to try to educate them because they are clearly so painfully ignorant.

Have a great weekend!

invite her over here....

Unfortunately, there is another sister who is an active member on that site, and I'm afraid that now they'll really think it's her and treat her even worse than they usually do. Though, I can't for the life of me imagine why she continues to be an active member there. I think she feels some duty to try to educate them because they are clearly so painfully ignorant.

Have a great weekend!

some sisters have a problem with masochism

Have a great weekend!

Sister, I forgot to thank you. Thank you so much for pointing out those trolls. I am not sure why I didn't suspect something all along.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Have a great weekend!

Poignant One,

Like everyone else, I sincerely thank you and applaud your efforts of bravery in stopping the attempt to spread racism by this group. How is peenie? Has any additional trouble been thrown in peenie’s direction?

Couldn’t help but noticed that suxbnme reccommeded this site, is that true? If either peenie or suxbnme need any additional help in educating the Geek Group at FF, just ask, we have plenty to assist peenie with in that educational process. Below are 2 such links that perhaps even the folk over at FF are viewing and digesting in great numbers…Peace In Poignant One, for real:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46796

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32965

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back