Black People : general troll alert!

QUOTE(MedStudent @ Jul 16 2009, 01:49 PM)
So, I got posting privlidges at the site and tried to lay a little ground work for a future jihad. My name is "NubiaX"

Well i jumped into this thread: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59968

Synopsis: Black chick has some white friends. white guys ask if she would ever date a white guy. She says she would never date out of her race. white guys tell her that makes her a racist. she posts story and asks opinions.
All the blacks tell her it is not true. blacks cannot be racists, etc.,
I post that technically she is a racist.
I get crap from people.
I twist and turn it.
Later I tell them that i am actually half asian and half black (i am also telling them i am a woman) and that i was brought up by a white family.
One of them jumps all over me. They tell me that this site is probably not right for me.
I imply that since i am not welcome at the site because i am half black then Obama would not be welcome either.
They don't follow the logic.

I really am not a racist but these people are over the top. There is one thread saying that the whites in america are comitting genocide against the blacks.

I'm done posting there unless there is a jihad in the future.

Thank You Poignant One ... that was some good looking out !!! ... :toast:

Thank You Brother James for the follow through lay up thingy ... :bball:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSS !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back