Black Spirituality Religion : Gen 1:27 vs Gen 2:7

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Gen:1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen:2:7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Are these the same references or are they independent references revealing the creation of two types of man?

Support your idea.

All are welcomed.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,070
    Hello my friend - Sankofa - What Honor it is to Post!

Music Producer,

What happen to loyalty, integrity and friendship?

Where have these virtures vanished?

Many open and unaswered posts remain in Color of The Cross that only you can respond to.

If you cannot, this is farewell and I enjoyed it immensely. There is no reason, I should leave Color of The Cross to discuss this thread that you and I are supposed to be currently discussing there, not here.

Is this how you treat someone that befriended you? Or, are you suffering from Battle-Fatigue? Where is all the knowledge of the Dogon, is it telling you to run-away?

Stand-Up and be a real Man and defend your positions in Color of The Cross.

Sincerely,

Clyde

3. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Peace my dear Brotha,

Plez permit my perspective. First, let me say that its an honor to have the opportunity to dialogue with someone having a great mind as yors.

I was wondering if yu could offer a synopsis- scientific or othawise, that could verify the two scriptures yu provide?

thanks.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    That particular thread was not started by me and you seem to be blinded to the fact that I was banned for two weeks for disturbing the peace and taking control of other peoples threads and accused of making threads of other people about me. To prevent any possible resurfacing of these accusations and to prevent me from getting permanently band I will not debate no more then one or two lines in other peoples thread if at all. This particular thread was started by me, thus we are free to continue on without the threat of being accused of hijacking someone else’s thread. Hope you understand my caution.
    Not hardly, it is telling me to respect the person that owns this web page more then respecting someone who is only a member.

Sorry I did not create that thread. But I can do it in this thread, so lets rock!

I believe in the Supreme Being only thus any creation HE created it. If you don’t believe GOD created the Neanderthal then who do you believe did?

After you answer this I would like to share some of that Dogon wisdom with you.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    What is your definition of “synopsis-scientific”?

Do you see an African tribe revealing scientific information too advanced for the 1930s to be scientific evidence of the existence of GOD?

Do you see a book that tells the future to be scientific evidence to the existence of GOD?

Or do you just explain these types of things away?

“synopsis-scientific” is defined by you, not me because from my point of view I have already given you the books that reveal the scientific evidence.

6. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    i would like any information, in yor words, from any source that confirms the veracity of those scriptures yu mentioned.

its interesting that yu would "pre-empt" an action that i may or may not do when yu wrote:

"do you just explain these types of things away?"

give yorself a chance my dear Brotha. importantly, how can I "explain these types of things away" that yor not offering. in otha words, i cannot critique anything that i don't have, and something yor not giving.

again, what evidence do yu have-scientific or othawise, that can substantiate yor scriptural claims? and if yu are tempted to say "yu have to read the book," well then jus offer an excerpt from any book, any source(maybe a paragraph, a sentence) that yu and I can start to build upon.

or, is yor position that those scriptures are true becuz the Bible says it so?

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    This would be more to my liking. I believe in GOD and feel that IT is the source of ALL things. Thus if Neanderthals existed then GOD created them, if an earlier version of humanoids existed then GOD created them.

The scientific evidence is the fact that we can dig up their bones and examine them, study them etc.

If it existed or exists then GOD created it, good or evil. I believe all of these earlier versions of humanoids is simply GOD going through the process of evolving IT’s final idea of workable humans. I feel that GOD desired to create a race of beings in which HE could work a works that is separate from absolute knowledge but based on Love of HIM in manifesting a religion and knowledge of HIM based solely on Love.

From Dogon perspective the first creatures that existed would have developed just as the Nummo, all knowing through means of direct communication with Nature, Space, Stars and other Heavenly Bodies. They don’t look at a tree and describe it in the same since as us, they feel the tree and describe what the tree feels and can do all of this simply through what we would call looking at the tree.

In creating us GOD wanted mystery thus HE removed an essence and isolated us from Nature to see if Love can replace the natural connection between Nature and what is found in the Nummo.

But in exploring Love and creating it, the opposite of that emotion also has to exist. This is formed in the Hate of GOD, rejection of GOD and desire to replace GOD as we see in most religions that stray away from the Supreme Being.

I have learn to Love GOD unconditionally which replaces what we lost as we were genetically manipulated from the Nummo essence. This manipulation caused us to have to go through a process of learning, growing and contemplation. With this ability we could eventually supercede the Nummo essence and develop abilities the Nummo would be unable to grasp.

It is a wonderful thing to follow GOD / The Supreme Being while not being able to grasp a specific level of consciousness of GOD.

Discipline of HIS existence and the realization that the earth, trees, oceans, animals, sky etc… all existed before you and to recognize that someone or something created, built and preconceived all of it before man existed begins to bring you into a realization that there is a living, breathing, thinking and knowing Being that exist who setup the furniture and environment that you know exist in and it did it all for You.

You began to realize that you are in somebody’s or some Beings House. Looking at a naturally formed mountain is no different from looking at a new couch or sofa in someone’s house. GOD is the ultimate Hosts because HE has told us we can take that couch and use it for what ever means we feel is necessary. HE has put us in charge of HIS Home.

We must learn to develop the Love to respect and understand these things if not GOD will destroy us through our own hands for we are judged through our own devices our own creations our own imagination and that’s the difference between us and the Nummo, Free Will.

I say the Specific Word of the Supreme Being is absolute Truth because the Supreme Being said it is so.

HIS Specific Word is what creates that event and manifests into a reality. Thus even if it were not True if GOD Speaks it it becomes a Truth it manifests into an existence.

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    In considering the premise that we *realize* we are stations or vehicles for the Host of host. What is your take on the dichotomous relationship between Yurugu and the Pale Fox and the Nommo and how that drama plays itself out through our persons or stations?

Is it counterintuitive to even identify with THE STATIONS as an entity in and of itself with its own life to serve this Higher Host? Wouldn't that be the Nexus of The Pale foxes Asili or Matrix; instilling a type of antithetical doctrine that confounds our best attempts to truly express ourselves as we truly are? (The WE that is I)

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Talk to me some about the Yurugu and their belief system. I already have knowledge of Dogon but not about the Yurgu. I have heard this and that but I would ask you enlighten me some more about them.

10. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Brotha Music Producer when I speak of ‘scientific,’ I’m speaking more on the lines of something tangible(that yu provide). For instance, if our Brotha ancestor Cheikh Anta Diop was asked ‘who were the first people to go out and populate the earth from KmT, he could respond by directing yor attention to his book Civilization or Barbarism, on page 11 where he asserts that:

"The first Black who went out to populate the rest of the world exited Africa through the Strait of Gibraltar, the Isthmus of Suez, and maybe through Sicily and Southern Italy.”

He then continues to provide evidence for his claim by noting:

“The existence of a cave and parietal African art of the Upper Paleolithic period...”

Further proof is added with pictures on pages 12, 13 and 14.

Now whether one can refute that science or not is anotha whole issue. The point is that he made a scientific claim and backed it up with scientific proof.

Am I saying that all scientific questions must be answered with scientific proof? Of course not. Some of thoz questions can only be answered through a discipline of logic, insight, second-hand narratives-or, a combination, or an addition of otha factors. It all depends on the deliverer of the message, I believe.

But its no big deal my Brotha becuz the rest of yor post is very heartfelt and compelling and it shows yor compassion for yor beliefs.