Black People : Gay's Marching and NAACP Supporting.. I knew they sold us out.. but this is the worse

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I will Criticize the President when he really needs it.
This is one issue where he is making a HUGE Mistake!

Pressure is on the President.
Talk show host Democratic one's especially are on his back.
Saying keep your promise!
Let gay's parade and openly expose belly buttons in the military.
It may win a few wars. The other armies will laugh themselves to death.

Was that Klinger on Mash... he dressed to get out.

Now how would that look Commander and Chief?
You are being Pummeled from all sides with questions
about your citizenship, to who you have been friends with.

THE NRA IS TOO STRONG.... GAY RIGHTS HAVE CLOUT AND ARE TOO STRONG...african americans are too passive and sit back waiting for change.

NO VOTE NEEDED...Go for a easy win and change Mr. President.

Obama...They are going to beat you for years on this decision.

Mr. President.. after your done . Change the law so that the 1965 voting rights act becomes real!
It's letter writing time. It's phone call time.

African Americans should be calling the NAACP, and the White House
and if it's rights wanted, then march and demand them.

Poverty, voices aren't to hungry to speak.
Impoverished communities are not to weak to march.

Blacks loosing ground, while gay's claim they are
fighting the same civil rights we fought.

Now comes the Famous Agency we all are associated with.
THE NAACP and a long time member and
Chairman of the Organization Julian Bond!
========== No Staff member name.. Just B.E.T ==========

http://www.bet.com/news/National_Gay_Rights_Civil_Rights_Julian_Bond?cid=idnb

Oct. 12, 2009

NAACP Chief: Gay Rights is Like Civil Rights
By BET.com Staff

African Americans, who are among the most outspoken critics of gay rights, should have a deep understanding of the struggle that homosexual and lesbian people face, the chairman of the NAACP said Sunday.

"Black people of all people should not oppose equality, and that is what marriage is all about," said Julian Bond, who has headed the nation’s largest and oldest civil rights group for more than a decade. "We have a lot of real and serious problems in this country, and same-sex marriage is not one of them. Good things don't come to those who wait, but they come to those who agitate."

In fact, many of those who descended upon the nation’s capital this past weekend were there to express their impatience with what they say has been the Obama administration’s failure to make good on those promises. Critics argue that the president has been vague on plans to address discrimination, completely ignoring any timetable for eradicating the current gays-in-the-military policy.

Obama said it is not fair to expect gay Americans to be “patient” in their quest for equality. “I appreciate that many of you don't believe progress has come fast enough,” Obama said, “but it’s not for me to tell you to be patient, any more than it was for others to council patience to African Americans petitioning for equal rights half a century ago.”

But, Obama added, “we have made progress, and we will make more. My commitment to you is unwavering,” even as America grapples with such gargantuan problems as the faltering economy and the threat of terrorism. “Do not doubt the direction we are heading and the destination we seek,” he continued. “We should not be punishing patriotic Americans who have stepped forward to serve this country. We should be celebrating their willingness to show such courage and selflessness on behalf of their fellow citizens, especially when we are fighting two wars. …I will end don’t ask, don’t tell. …”

HODEE said:
Let gay's parade and openly expose belly buttons in the military.

I would dare to say that most of these talk show host have never served in the military. I'm not sure about other branches but in the Navy being "Openly" gay on a ship is bad buisness. Navy vessels have very tight living spaces and you find yourself in very compromising positions. There were gays on our ship but they were not open which greated a more peaceful atmosphere and much safer for them. I think he should leave that one alone.

Homosexuality is the cornerstone of the Illuminati

I will Criticize the President when he really needs it.
This is one issue where he is making a HUGE Mistake!

Was that Klinger on Mash... he dressed to get out.

Now how would that look Commander and Chief?
You are being Pummeled from all sides with questions
about your citizenship, to who you have been friends with.

THE NRA IS TOO STRONG.... GAY RIGHTS HAVE CLOUT AND ARE TOO STRONG...african americans are too passive and sit back waiting for change.

NO VOTE NEEDED...Go for a easy win and change Mr. President.

Obama...They are going to beat you for years on this decision.

Mr. President.. after your done . Change the law so that the 1965 voting rights act becomes real!
It's letter writing time. It's phone call time.

Now comes the Famous Agency we all are associated with.
THE NAACP and a long time member and
Chairman of the Organization Julian Bond!
========== No Staff member name.. Just B.E.T ==========

http://www.bet.com/news/National_Gay_Rights_Civil_Rights_Julian_Bond?cid=idnb

Oct. 12, 2009

NAACP Chief: Gay Rights is Like Civil Rights
By BET.com Staff

African Americans, who are among the most outspoken critics of gay rights, should have a deep understanding of the struggle that homosexual and lesbian people face, the chairman of the NAACP said Sunday.

"Black people of all people should not oppose equality, and that is what marriage is all about," said Julian Bond, who has headed the nation’s largest and oldest civil rights group for more than a decade. "We have a lot of real and serious problems in this country, and same-sex marriage is not one of them. Good things don't come to those who wait, but they come to those who agitate."

In fact, many of those who descended upon the nation’s capital this past weekend were there to express their impatience with what they say has been the Obama administration’s failure to make good on those promises. Critics argue that the president has been vague on plans to address discrimination, completely ignoring any timetable for eradicating the current gays-in-the-military policy.

Obama said it is not fair to expect gay Americans to be “patient” in their quest for equality. “I appreciate that many of you don't believe progress has come fast enough,” Obama said, “but it’s not for me to tell you to be patient, any more than it was for others to council patience to African Americans petitioning for equal rights half a century ago.”

But, Obama added, “we have made progress, and we will make more. My commitment to you is unwavering,” even as America grapples with such gargantuan problems as the faltering economy and the threat of terrorism. “Do not doubt the direction we are heading and the destination we seek,” he continued. “We should not be punishing patriotic Americans who have stepped forward to serve this country. We should be celebrating their willingness to show such courage and selflessness on behalf of their fellow citizens, especially when we are fighting two wars. …I will end don’t ask, don’t tell. …”

Homosexuality is the cornerstone of the Illuminati.
The republicans who have railed against it have been exposed as closet boys.
The initiation into the Skull and Bones involves a ritual in which 2 men ener a huge coffin naked and engage in mock or real buggerism.
The OTO which requires a Master Msason degree to enter, have a homosexual act ritual at it's highest levels of initiation.
Many members of the OTO are in the CIA.
Prominent in US history are David Ferrie, an expert pilot, involved in the Bay of Pigs, Operation Mongoose, friend of George Bush's drug dealer buddy Barry Seal, and one of Lee Harvey Oswalds CIA handlers.
Clay Shaw, head of the New Orleans Trade mart, and alleged architect of the JFK assasination according to DA Jim Garrison, also CIA.

At past 50 I realy don't know what purpose the NAACP, serves presently, in the Black community.
They have chased after Latinos, Asians and the military, so this comes as no surprise.

let's be clear this is no conspiracy theory about emasculating the Black male image in the media, or the spreading of homosexualty in the Black community.

Go outside today at 3 PM or 3;15 , look at our youth!!!!!!!!!!

There has been an exponential increase in homosexuality amongast our youth in the past 15 years, and it's not just because many top rappers are like that.

The first act of enslavement was to destroy that which was/is stronger then a nuclear reactor,
THE STABLE BLACK FAMILY UNIT, MOTHER, FATHER AND CHILDREN
IN LOVE AND LIVING TOGETHER,
and after integration they have been hell bent to return to destroying it by any means necessary

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back