Black People : Gay Africa

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Punisha, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Punisha

Punisha New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Intersesting link on the subject. I know some other sources, but this gave a very complete overview with references. Many like to think that "gay" & "lesbian" was invented by the Europeans, though it was know to exist everywhere in the world... Africa was one place.

This is a good jumpstart for those seeking to realise history without having to hear a biased, judgemental opinion by any indoctrinated person full of hate and self-righteousness. This anthropological viewpoint favours objectivity.

http://semgai.free.fr/doc_et_pdf/africa_A4.pdf

Enjoy!

By the way, this is purely for those interested in a non-religious understanding of african civilisations. It is not meant to "convince" anyone of anything. We should not have to pick our brains to defend what is fact against those that choose to live oblivious and lost in religious fanaticism. Furthermore, I am not from the school of thought that SOME ONE or SOME RELIGION has to dictate what my humanity already understands.

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Welcome

Punisha, welcome to our Forums! Your first post with us is on a topic that is very controversial and one that has been discussed here exhaustibly. No matter what "evidence" is brought forward, objective or otherwise, I'm sure you realize that there will still be those here who will not budge on their beliefs about the "gay" culture.

Feel free to surf around our community and you will also notice the other topics of interest to us as well. What we are seeking here is truth and understanding. There are many opinions about what that means. What we at Destee.com are promoting is a community where ideas and opinions can be expressed without hostility. I hope you appreciate that as so many others here do.

I hope you join us in Voice Chat, we have a great array of online classes, music, audio and Video capability. It's a great way to chat!!

Peace! :spinstar:

3. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Thank you for posting a much needed side to this issue, Punisha. I am tired of hearing that gays and lesbians came exclusively from Europe. Welcome to Destee.

4. Punisha

Punisha New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you both for that welcome. Again, I am not here to convince, merely to convey.

Edwin