Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Economy,

... Video available, click the link below ...

Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide?

While this exact makeup tends to vary by region, it’s fair to say oil prices are the most important factor in determining the price of gas; plummeting crude should mean cheaper fuel. In that regard, low crude prices are “a victory in the big picture for the consumer,” according to Kilburg. “Crude oil back under $80, that’s a win.” And fuel prices could be heading lower still. “The momentum is there,” said Kilburg. “Crude oil is in a bear market. As soon as it got under $86.14, you’re gonna see continuous selling pressure in the crude oil [market], which as you know 66% of that is reflected in the ‘pain at the pump’ price. So I think we do get closer to $2/gallon.” Kilburg added that that could mean more people will splurge on a Snickers or Coca Cola (KO) at the gas station.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gas-p...what-s-really-behind-the-slide-134848348.html

102137374-low-gas-prices.1910x1000_original.jpg

(Getty Images)

I know...:eek:

I've seen it as low as 2.78 in some places here. Now I wonder if they are going to give credit where credit is due.

Bruh is was strange seeing it at 2.98 a few weeks back, folks were pumping gas and taking pics at the same time.

Peace!

Guess what I paid the other day, lol ... 2.55, yep!

I know...:eek:

I've seen it as low as 2.78 in some places here. Now I wonder if they are going to give credit where credit is due.

Bruh is was strange seeing it at 2.98 a few weeks back, folks were pumping gas and taking pics at the same time.

Peace!

Show off...:lol:

I wonder if it will continue to drop, or go back up now that the GOP owns both houses...:thinking:

Peace!

Okay now bro. Enki, the question was answered in the OP, here it is again:

While this exact makeup tends to vary by region, it’s fair to say oil prices are the most important factor in determining the price of gas; plummeting crude should mean cheaper fuel. In that regard, low crude prices are “a victory in the big picture for the consumer,” according to Kilburg. “Crude oil back under $80, that’s a win.” And fuel prices could be heading lower still. “The momentum is there,” said Kilburg. “Crude oil is in a bear market. As soon as it got under $86.14, you’re gonna see continuous selling pressure in the crude oil [market], which as you know 66% of that is reflected in the ‘pain at the pump’ price. So I think we do get closer to $2/gallon.” Kilburg added that that could mean more people will splurge on a Snickers or Coca Cola (KO) at the gas station.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back