Jails / Prisons : Gangs in Prison

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I like watching the MSNBC documentaries on prison life. They call them "Lockup."

It's almost the only glimpse we have of prison life, unless you are incarcerated or work there.

While i take it all with a grain of salt, considering that all we are allowed to view on television is probably skewed in their favor (those that control the world), i still find the look inside interesting.

Well ... back to the topic of this thread.

There's a new prison documentary to be aired on Sunday by the National Geographic channel. The topic is about the gang called the Aryan Brotherhood and how they run the billion dollar drug industry in the prisons, how they dominate all illegal activities, extortion, drugs, murder, hits, intimidation ... they are the lead gang.

Now my question is ... how can this be?

When we look out across the landscape of those not incarcerated, we see Blacks and Latinos appearing to "dominate" the drug scene. Yet, when they get in prison, white men dominate it?!!

Wouldn't the same folk who dominate out on the street, dominate in prison as well?

How can a virtually invisible entity ... Aryan Brotherhood ... become so miraculously visible, when in their prison systems ... so much so ... that they are running things ... dominating all other gangs ... yet they are not out on the street (visible), like the other gangs??!!

In the previews for the program, they are saying that this gang is bigger and badder than the mafia ever was.

This just doesn't add up Family. Wanna know my take on it?

I don't really know anything of the Aryan Brotherhood, other than it looks just like the KKK. Now, we all know that the government of this country employed, allowed, belonged, to the KKK and used them as terrorists against our people.

While this country is in a "fight the terrorist mode", they've done nothing ... ever ... to disband this group of their own homegrown terrorists. They still strive today, probably with folk that are your neigbors, politicians, etc., being card carrying Members.

The Aryan Brotherhood, which has some ties to the KKK, is supported, protected, and encouraged by the government ... evidenced by historical fact ... as well as this documentary!

Based on this documentary, that i've yet to see, they are the real drug dealers ... not Black Men ... which is the perspective they'd have us believe, based on their news accounts, and successful convictions (enslavements) throughout the court systems of this country.

I don't think i really have a question here Family, thinking out loud for the most part, but this is so brazen of them. The media is going to show us who runs the drug system in this country, from the top to the bottom. For surely, when you run the drug system in prison, you have to be running it outside of the prison ... right?

In spite of this, it is Black Men most usually enslaved for this crime.

Is it just me ... but does it appear that they don't care one bit how they do us, and don't mind showing us how they are doing us ... creating programs for us to see how they are doing us ... obviously knowing full well ... that there is nothing we can (or will) do about it ... but watch.

Another thing i noticed about these programs is the very real and exact separation of people along color lines. Now, i realize this is prison, but wouldn't it give a more real picture of the tolerances outside of the prison?

When in prison, according to these documentaries, there is no integration, no multi-culturalism, there is none of this stuff they would have us believe is good and right ... nope ... not any of it. In prison, according to this documentary airing on Sunday, white men rule ... regardless of the fact that Black Men are the majority ... and there is no mingling with each other.

I think if one wants a real picture of how things are run in this country ... look at the prison system, and how it is run.

Well ... anyway ... i'm just sharing Family. This topic, prisons, intrigues me, as so many of our youth find themselves there. So at every opportunity, i do watch.

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    Dont believe the Hype!!!!!!!

1. According to the FBI and the University of Michigan, for over 20 year, +85% of all substance abusers are white males.

2. They dont live near urban areas.

3. +85% of all crime committed is drug related

They dominate the prison population and always have. Minorities are disproportionately arrested for their population. But dont ever think that we have been the primary ones making money off drugs

:bullseye:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    No Kemetstry ... i don't think we are the primary ones doing anything ... other than being enslaved. Which is my gripe.

Why are we not doing anything, while this system unjustly incarcerates Black Men at alarming and disproportionate rates?!

If you, me, and others believe what you say ... why are we allowing this to continue?

:heart:

Destee