Black Poetry : game time.....

caramelpython

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 7, 2003
Baltimore Md
Occupation
Teacher
how many times can I fall 2 find that something or someone is blocking my shine, I mean this ish is getting out of line and it's about time I find the blessing that is mine,

because 2 quarters have past and I'm heading out of halftime, I'm only down 2 scores and thinking of going baseline, riseing up further until this 7 footer is at my waistline, He11 I might be nutz but on this play he's going to taste mine,straight and 1's then I'm shooting from the foul line, nothing but the net then it's full court "D" time,

I intercept the ball on the inbound play so I pass it to my shooter 4 a wide open tray,I guess being in the zone makes U play this way,

Now were back on top and the fans start to rock, They try to drive down the lane but my Center blocks the shot, Now who got the proops as this 3 on 1 break starts to knock, two passes and the alley-oop as the trailer slams the rock,were up by 15 as their coach stands in shock, The buzzer sounds off as the 3rd quarter stops.

Pumped for quarter #4 we head to the floor, If dem not ready for war what dem come here 4? This aint no and 1 mix tape street ball tour, this is the NBA the cream de jour!

Just like Run said this is my house, We ball until we fall but we never fall out, my teams the real dream while U just a small mouse, Your like a match to a waterfall...your flame we'll douse!

But it seems they did come to play and make it a game, they only down by 1 and they are driving the lane,

The clock has only 2 ticks I'm playing with 5 fouls and this could be number 6, my man get's the ball shoots and then the ref's whistle blows..but it was all a dream because I awake in bed..so whoever won who knows

:pie: ...LOL

caramelpython
06/13/2005

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back