Black Relationships : GAME PLAYIN' SISTERS...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Isaiah, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Brothers, why do you suppose sisters play games?

Why do suppose they get upset with our games, when it is clear that it is THEIR game-playin' ways that teach us how the GAME is played?(smile!)

Lastly, my good brothers, what, in your humble and honest opinion, would you consider to be game-playin' on the part of sisters???

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    lololol

u r funny :kiss1:

3. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Personally, I don't play games, I'm straight forward with a Man. If I'm diggin' him, I'll let him know-point blank!. But, just like you Men, Women may play mind games to get a sense of Power. It can feel really good knowing that you got a Man in Check!. Like I said, I don't play games so this reason can possibly be wrong....One can only imagine...

4. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Some games are fun. :playball: :flowers:

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    the first queston...

for some women it's to make a man love them....

for others it's to obtain material wealth...

and for some it's just for the sex...

second question...

i guess because no one likes to be gamed...wheither they are gaming or not

3rd question

hmmmm....not being honest to yourself and your partner

in my opinion...everyone plays da relationship game until they find someone where it's not required...

one love
    khasm

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Games are for children!

7. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Ike

Brothers, why do you suppose sisters play games?

Ha haaa.....

Sometimes it's not a game.

It took me 15 years and a lot of bruises on my ego to learn that sometimes they really don't want to be bothered.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i never saw it as a game but a way , many women do the hard to get thing
    it's not a game but to be sure .........Pan hit it head on Games for children
    two adults need to see beyond the game but have time to be playful where
    it counts , it will seem this way to everyone who starts an relationship off ..

9. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Awww, Ralf, that long???(whew!) :climb:

As Intuition mentioned, sometimes gaimes can be fun - though, in Intuition's case, I don't think it was fun for the cats she was gamin' on(LAUGH!) :bam: :getout:

Mostly though, GAMES are meant to obfuscate a sister's SINCERE feelings for a man, as they would not really have the time of day to be playing games with a cat they really didn't dig... So, giving up, rather than giving in, shows a lack of patience, or a lack of confidence in oneself...

15 years...perhaps, the first 15 years of my life, and after that, 15 seconds to determine where I was at on the score sheet(smile!) Game Playin' sisters, hell, my mama played games with my daddy, so it aint all bad... I'm here because my daddy wasn't take NO for an answer, dig... YOU GO, PA!(smile!)

Same for all of us, which is why I don't quite understand why sisters get uptight about our GAMES... After all is said and done, Sisters are our teachers... I remember that one day I was 12, and not THAT interested in Girls, per se... Less than a year later, at 13, I saw girls quite differently because Girls saw me differently, and it was ON! Sure, hormonal and chemical thangs were part of the mix, but them little fresh girls MADE me take notice of them by snatching my hat off my head, causing me to chase them...(smile!) They called me names and giggled, and a gang of 'em met me on the staircase before homeroom, and made me walk a gauntlet of hands pinching and pulling on my new Italian Knit joint(ooooo, das niiiiice! OOO!)!

So early on, we males get taught what the rules of engagement are by females... Whether it is their early aggressive tactics, to their more subtle and sophisticated strategies later on.... SunShip made the statement that Sex is one of our more stronger drives next to the desire to eat and drink... Well, not to dispute this sage of a man, I would say that it is our strongest human drive, because most of us will turn down a meal to make some good lovin'! That's no joke, and certainly no exxaggeration in my personal experience(SMILE!)

Thus, man will do whatever is deemed necessary to meet that need... and women are the one's defining what the necessities are from jumpstreet... So, my question was designed to engage sisters, as well as brothers, on why they find GAMES so repugnant if they are teaching us to play them??? Seems we've learned our lessons well...(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    games are played because, in polite society, women feel they cannot express themselves directly.
    they will be put down if they say what is on their minds so they resort to innuendo.