Black Relationships : GAME-PLAYIN' BROTHERS...

Isaiah said:
Destee, is this thread going to result in more game-playing by the sisters???(smile!) If so, I'd like to know so that I can keep my little black book handy, and take lots of notes(smile!)

Now, sista Destee, I explained to IntuitionMD why I structured the sentence in the way that I did... Are you not accepting my explanation? :spin: As to which sister taught me how to play games, I'd say that ALL of them, and that includes mama and gramma, and my lovely sisters... That was LOOOOOOng before I met you, Mama Destee, but, believe me, I'm learning LOTS from you, professor :wink: (smile!)

Destee, why do women play so many games??? You got any ideas on that?(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

You put so much game in it Brother Isaiah, all i could do is follow suit ... so get your little black book out ... 'cause that explanation you gave to Sister Intuition did nuth'n to satisfy my curiosity regarding the way you presented these questions. Now if'n what ya say is true, and you wuz try'n ta keep down confusion Brother ... yo' efforts wuz in vain ... :lol: ... 'cause i iz one confused Sister! :uhoh: So the next time you try'n ta keep down confusion, don't do it this same way no moe!

Now if'n ya want a serious answer from me regarding yo' question 'bout why women play so many games ... you gonna hafta name da game. Now don't get me wrong, even if'n ya name da game, i aint harley qualified ta speak for all women, but if'n it's a game i play, then i'll speak fa me!

Now before you get started Brother Isaiah, let me tell ya that i don't play Bid Whiz, and i don't play Pinochle, so don't ask me nuth'n 'bout them dere games rite dere ... k ? :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Destee, you need specificity, o.k....

Why must women tell men that they've got a man, a fiancee, a husband when they don't have either??? I have "kicked it" with more sistas who had a man, a fiancee, and a husband than I care to admit..(smile!) I tell you frankly, I've come to see that statement as a lock that I'm gone git me "some" if I just, ah, play da game like I've always done(smile!) Now, that's just one, sista Destee... Whatchoo 'spose is the reason why women play THAT particular game???(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:

Why must women tell men that they've got a man, a fiancee, a husband when they don't have either??? I have "kicked it" with more sistas who had a man, a fiancee, and a husband than I care to admit..(smile!) I tell you frankly, I've come to see that statement as a lock that I'm gone git me "some" if I just, ah, play da game like I've always done(smile!) Now, that's just one, sista Destee... Whatchoo 'spose is the reason why women play THAT particular game???(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Well, I'm not Destee but I can definately answer that for ya(smile)!

Women use that card for saying that "She's not interested in dating you", she's trying to be polite to you. And even if she has on a ring, it doesn't necessarily mean that she IS Married. A lot of times this is just a ploy Brotha'. I used to use that fake- Wedding-ring prop when I was a Single lass!. If there was a Man whose attention I DIDN'T want, I just sweetly say " Baby, I'm Married", usually that would stop them in their tracks, but you know , you always got those Determined Brotha's that be like " Well can I be your Friend?". I would tell them " My(fake) Husband is My Best Friend" and that would shut them up- STAT!(Stat- is my new word Isaiah)(smile)

Isaiah said:

Peace!
Isaiah

Well now see Brother Isaiah ... you dun named a game that i aint neva played.

Since you did ask me why i think women play that particular game, i'll try to respond, but keep in mind all i can give you is a guess.

Hmmmm ... as i think on this, i really can't provide any rational answer why a grown woman (or man) would lie, or if they aren't lying, would cheat on their mate with you or anyone. I think it really boils down to that individual's integrity, character, self-esteem, situation, etc. For me to even try to say why they are doing what they do, is futile at best.

As i think on this though, the other side of the coin came to mind ... where men do quite the opposite, and say they don't have someone in their life, when in reality they do.

Both are liars and here we are trying to rationalize irrational behavior.

Now that's a game i've been trying to quit playing (rationalizing irrational behavior).

Since you know these women personally, you might shood ask them.

If you knowingly engage in the game with them, are you as much a game player as they are?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back