Black People : Galactic Federation: What yall think of this?

CHAOS

MANY TIME THESE "CHANNELS" THESE CHANNELERS PICK UP BE HOLOGRAM WHICH IS NOTHING BUT ADVANCED NANO TECHNOLOGY. ALSO THE AREA OF LAND WE CALL ALABAMA WAS IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE IN THE DAY OF OLD BECAUSE ACTUALLY THE PLANET IS UPSIDE DOWN.

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- ONLY CHANNEL I BEEN WATCHING IS CNBC

CHAOS

MANY TIME THESE "CHANNELS" THESE CHANNELERS PICK UP BE HOLOGRAM WHICH IS NOTHING BUT ADVANCED NANO TECHNOLOGY. ALSO THE AREA OF LAND WE CALL ALABAMA WAS IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE IN THE DAY OF OLD BECAUSE ACTUALLY THE PLANET IS UPSIDE DOWN.

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- ONLY CHANNEL I BEEN WATCHING IS CNBC

Keep coming with this because I get several kicks out of reading. For some reason I dont get what the earlier post was trying to relay concerning "Alabama" event though thats where Destee.com is based. lol!

True the planet is "upsid down" but not just that its our entire present orientation because if north is really south and south is really south then the sun really rises in the west and sets in the east. lol!

Perhaps this is why some folks are so warlike especially the religious faithful. If one is paraying several times daily to the east which is really west then....perhaps one should really be praying in the direction of the Sun (Son) Set instead of the Son (Sun's) rise. Perhpas all thos Rites and Rituals facing the "South" are really Norhtern and the galactic center in the "southern" constellations is really direction North since every thing is upside down.

But see, the problem is not only vertically but also horizontally as in our cardinal points of the "horizon" are also misconceptions out of alignment, or our thinking is out of alignment with these cardinal points.

I agree with your point concerning nanotech. Some folks are operating on a hierarchial molecular level while others are basically first generation.

lol! That sucks, someone tries to channel and picks up a frequency from some nano technology. Anyone who is familiar with remote viewing should know that its possible to project thoughts to someone, wouldn't someone consider that a channel? lol!

Half the new agers is lying when they say they channeled Sirians or Pleiadians, or some other galactic being, I think, the other half may be picking up channels from remote viewer type officials, and some may be valid, or channeled from some random entity in the galaxy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back