Black People : Galactic Federation: What yall think of this?

I think the place of concern is when they start talking about love, peace etc. because this is also a way to get our guards down. Whites did that to invade Africa. Not that I don't believe in cosmic loving beings or even ascending masters that display that type of aura. There are Alien being right here on Earth, Alien spirits as well. The don't come in the name of love and even the really good ones. They come in the name of fair and unfair exchange. Give them an inch they'll take a mile everytime.

It's never impossible for crafts to entire Earth's airspace, what seems odd however is when the event is planned. We may not be aware of this but the Gov't is very serious about these reports. The smallest hit of truth in this and trillions of dollars can be utilized to see that such does not go against their plans. We saw the lie for weeks telling the people of Arizona that those were flares up there tied to balloons. Despite the back that the Hopi Indians of that region communicate with them all the time. They told the people of Roswell that was a weather balloon, despite the technological leap that took place right after. The people of lower manhattan nyc that have witnessed ships shoot up from out the huston river, have had the ill misfortune of the crack epidemic heavily concentrated in that area.

Last but not at all least, it is said that such a visit was planned on 9-11. The US Gov't did all they could to prevent the landing that was going to take place at the world trade center. They knew months in advance then too. If true we already know what the US is willing to do in order to stop the exposure of truth. But known to the US Gov't perhaps, this thing is not physical. When it is physical it is almost always a decoy for something else. We will see allot within our lifetime but we must realize that cosmic beings are already with us and within us. Perhaps L. Ron Hubbard is correct to suggest we are hosts for such beings. Whoever would serious ask Black people to raise their vibrations are attempting to bring about chaos because that's exactly what would happen.

The planet has a next dimensional existence we it hasn't reached yet because we are too slow. All the other planets have jumped already, it is not the all the other planets that don't possess life, it is Earth that is still stuck in a lower vibrational frequency. We are still seduced by material form, and material form is total imprisonment. Love is the nurturing milk a mother gives her child to nurture them, it is pure. Physical Aliens bring systems of technology that would amaze the mind, they want to teach us about preserving our planet- and some even hold the codes for immorality or transferring the soul from one form into another consciously without death. This is still not the same as nurturing love, because in the end we are not being taught how to fish.

The Gov't understands the God factor. The Government is God so is the IRS. Before them the Church was God. If anyone else with the power to challenge this, they would destroy this planet first before they allow them rulership or dominion over their systems.

And I haven't heard a single rumbling engine.....('cept MY Son's motor cycle)

so unless someone out there on the west coast has seen anything this Oct 14, then I musta been right.....just another psychotic british accent.

Just like I said...Aries Full Moon.

I'm curious to see what all this energy produced. Millions of people raised their energy levels anyway for this event. This was indeed a collective ritual, but to benefit what? Also it was a good way to see just how many people "believed."

Seems to me some folks are looking for a ticket off this island...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back