Black Short Stories : G Infamous but Unlike the rest 14

Negro Harmony

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 22, 2005
Kabal then woke up in a sweat with it still nighttime.
Noo!! he cried as he came back to reality.
Why I keep havin these dreams, Kabal said to himself.
Kabal then got up to splash water in his face and get cleaned up. Kabal then decided to go out for a walk to cool down, it just happened to be raining a little bit outside. He walked long and far not knowing where he would end up, he seemed to be trying to clear his head of the thoughts of going to jail for thirteen years and having his future son grow up to be another gangbangin hoodrat, he would've talked to Gena but he didn't wanna disturb her rest. He looked around at where he eventually ended up he didn't recognize the area although it appeared to be a rough neighborhood he doubted there were any blacks there.

Hey you! a voice called.
When Kabal turned around he saw five rough lookin whitedudes and two whitegirls who were dressed like Greasers. The leaders named was Rufus his friends were Brian, Mikey, Joey, Rex, John, Lisa, and Mallory.
What are you doin here this is our turf! Rufus informed.
Kabal didn't like his odds of getting out of there.
I don't see yo name on it, Kabal said.
The whitedudes then looked at each other.
Look here ni**er you better get outta here before your jaw ends up in the back of your mouth! Rex warned.
Look man i ain't got time for this, Kabal said.
You ain't got time you gotta fight now! Joey replied.
Ah come on Joey he's kinda cute for a black guy, Mallory giggled as Lisa giggled with her.
Kabal simply shook his head.
Come on fight you chickensh**! Mikey taunted.
Lisa and Mallory simply stood back giggling. Kabal knew if he fought one of them he'd have to fight all of them. Rufus then stood in Kabals face.
You ain't goin nowhere you black skinned bast***! Rufus insulted.
You know what i ain't even... Kabal began talking to throw them off he then threw a quick haymaker punch at Rufus.
Kabal then took off running the other way.
Get his ***! Rufus cried.
The chase began and Kabal ran with adrenaline flowing heavily. Kabal then ran down a corner and found a darkspot behind a dumpster.
Sh** these racious bast****, Kabal thought to himself.
Wheres he at!! Rex cried.
I can't believe that mudcolored chickensh** got away! Mikey said.
Kabal was trying not to breathe out or move an inch.
Fu**** bast*** go ahead hide like a b****! Rufus cried.
They all then began to scatter and search some more still cussing out insults.
I gotta get outta here somehow fu**, Kabal thought to himself.
Kabal peaked around the corner and saw John wandering around the area.
I can do this just like Metal Gear Solid, Kabal thought to himself.
Kabal then crouched real low and creeped out the corner silently, he then came behind John and wrapped his arms around Johns neck and incapacitated him. Kabal then grabbed the baseball bat that was in Johns hand.
Ah I thought I heard somethin, Rex said to himself a distance away that Kabal heard.
Sh**, Kabal thought to himself.
He then went in the nearest spot that was covered in darkness. Rex then walked to the area to check it out.
Oh sh** what the fu**! Rex said when he saw Johns layed out body.
Wake your *** up! Rex cried.
John layed there. Kabal then decided it was time to make his move. He came out of the darkness and knocked Rex upside his head a couple times laying him out.
Thats for callin me the n word mothafu***, Kabal said low enough to not make too much noise.
HEY THERE HE IS THERE HE IS!!mikey cried.
Rufus, Mikey, and Joey came running out of nowhere ready to raid.
Da****!! Kabal said.
Adrenaline was flowing heavily through his body ready for war. As they ran at him Kabal swung furiously with his baseball bat. This began to overwhelm his attackers. They then began to take off running scared but Kabal began to chase them still swinging. He eventually slowed down and stopped.
RUN YOU COWARDS! WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!!! Kabal screamed to the sky like a feral beast so loud it echoed.
He then began to calm down and make his way back to his hood confused at the same time. Twenty minutes later when he ended up in the front of his house he dropped like a sack of potatoes from exhaustion.

When Kabal woke up he was in Gena's house with Tesha and James there too.
Where am I? Kabal asked himself as he woke up.
Your safe now baby, Gena said as he hugged Kabal.
We found yo *** layed out in front of yo house, James informed.
What happened? Tesha asked.
Its a long story, Kabal said.
We got time, Gena laughed.
I was walking outside for a long *** time i eventually got lost in a white gang neighborhood, and I had a run in with some greasers, Kabal answered.
Your safe now, Gena said as she wiped a wet rag across Kabals face.
Here go ya steelpipe, James laughed as he handed it to Kabal.

The Saga continues

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back